November 2, 201114 yr It's 7:00 p.m. and the broadcast just started on Channel 64 in the Northern Kentucky/Cincy area. Judging by Transylvania's roster they have two 9th Region players in Beechwood's Trey Beuttel who's a Junior and Highland's Steve Kowolonek who's a Freshman.
November 2, 201114 yr anyone know if the game is on the internet live? Here's a link that I found. You'll encounter a 30 second commercial after clicking on play but it indeed will take you to the game. http://www.nationofblue.com/kentucky-vs-transylvania-live-feed-chat-9826/
November 2, 201114 yr Any one know if this game will be on tape delay tonight? Midnight on fox sports.
November 3, 201114 yr It's on live for me. Unfortunately I did not know that and missed the first half.
November 3, 201114 yr Author Midnight on fox sports. I know what channel every TV in my gym will be on tonight once I get there....
November 3, 201114 yr Cal says that Kidd-Gilchrist looks to be in the starting lineup on Monday. The kid is a beast. Relentless.
November 3, 201114 yr Davis has to get lot stronger. I agree. His unibrow is pretty strong though. It looks in midseason form. I think it had 4 or 5 blocks. The unibrow is a beast.
November 3, 201114 yr Great article on Matthew Martin, former GRC grad and now in his second year as assistant coach at Transey: [TABLE] [TR] [TD] Matthew Martin is in his second season as an assistant coach at Transy. (Sun photo by Bo Morris) [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] By Keith Taylor Sun Sports Editor 2:17 a.m. EDT, November 3, 2011 LEXINGTON — Matthew Martin never played at Rupp Arena, but experienced the next-best thing Wednesday night at Rupp Arena. Martin, in his second season as an assistant coach at Transylvania, watched the Pioneers drop a 97-53 setback to second-ranked Kentucky in an exhibition game, the first meeting between the two Lexington schools in 100 years. The former George Rogers Clark guard described the feeling of sitting on the visitors team bench at Rupp¿Arena as “surreal” after watching “so many games from the stands and coming to all kinds of (Kentucky) games growing up.” “I felt like I was dreaming still when we got up 11-4 at the beginning of the game and made them call a quick timeout,” he said afterward. “That’s what we thought we could do at least early. We kind of knew in the back of our minds that we weren’t going to win, but we wanted to give them something they could look that could make them look a little better. When they’re playing in the Final Four in April, we can be watching and be like, ‘we were leading those guys after five minutes.’” http://www.centralkynews.com/winchestersun/sports/ws-college-basketball-martins-visit-to-rupp-a-surreal-ordeal-20111102,0,7606514.story
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.