Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs Transylvania

Featured Replies

He obviously doesn't have a steady girlfriend. She'd have groomed it by now.
He plays basketball at an elite D1 university, for his sake I hope he doesn't have a steady girlfriend. :lol:
  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, but if it was my decision, I'd replace Lamb.

 

You need his range in the game as much as possible with this team IMO.

I'm surprised it doesn't have it's own twitter account yet.

 

 

That's a great idea.

That's a great idea.

 

I was close to doing it but I'm not witty enough to make it funny for people to follow. :lol:

He plays basketball at an elite D1 university, for his sake I hope he doesn't have a steady girlfriend. :lol:

 

True. I wonder if he and his unibrow double date.

I agree, but if it was my decision, I'd replace Lamb.

 

I think you have to keep Lamb in the lineup because of what he provides with his deep threat.

I was close to doing it but I'm not witty enough to make it funny for people to follow. :lol:

 

 

I'll try my hand at it. If it's no good I'll just bail and delete it.:lol:

 

LeBron's elbow was a good one. :lol:

Kentucky will keep getting better and better.

I'd bring Miller off the bench. He's versatile enough to play multiple positions allowing more options for substituting.

I know it's just an exhibition game, but it seemed pretty clear to me MKG has to start over Miller. Just a totally different level of talent.

@TheUnibrow23 is live. :lol:

 

PM me and I'll send the login info. We can make this a group thing. It's all in fun.

  • Author

When the rest of the teams doing conditioning drills Wiltjer and Davis need to be doing military press and bench press. The teams strength and conditioning coach has to step it up with both young men. Davis would get eaten alive in the NBA right now.

You need his range in the game as much as possible with this team IMO.

 

I know it's just an exhibition game, but it seemed pretty clear to me MKG has to start over Miller. Just a totally different level of talent.

 

I agree, but if it was my decision, I'd replace Lamb.

 

I don't think it would be a bad idea having Lamb come in off the bench like last year. Lamb is a better shooter than Miller, however remember Miller actually does shoot the three pretty well himself. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world having Teague, Miller, KG, Jones and Davis as a starting lineup. Then having a scorer like Lamb come in off the bench fresh. The one good thing about this is that no matter what we will have a very strong 6th man and 7th man in Wilcher (sp.).

 

You can see the talent on the team. The key is for them to develop that chemistry, once they get that down. It is going to be fun to watch.

It was pretty cool seeing the "Mason County Connection" sports story on WKYT last night. Three kids from Maysville (Miller, Owens, Gilbert) in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.