Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity the new #1 in all the land!

Featured Replies

Can't wait to see the Kentucky AP poll this week. Hopefully Scott County still gets a first place vote.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to go Rocks! For comedy, if you watch many, many times, keeping your eye on the people by the fence, you'll see me and PepRock yelling and jumping up and down. :lol:

I must say, I do find it odd that DBP drops out of 1st for simply having an "uninspired" offense. It seems to me when you're drubbing your opponent, an "inspired" offense may not be necessarily needed at the time.

Congrats Trinity. I wouldn't look past Nov. 19 too soon though.

I think the Tigers need to worry about getting there. Last time to Meade County they didn't fare very well.

Way to go Rocks! For comedy, if you watch many, many times, keeping your eye on the people by the fence, you'll see me and PepRock yelling and jumping up and down. :lol:
I couldn't see you, but did see a peculiar UFO* at one point in the stands.

 

 

 

 

*Undeniably Fanatical Object

I think the Tigers need to worry about getting there. Last time to Meade County they didn't fare very well.

 

 

Well sorry to tell you this isn't last time. And also Meade just lost by double digits to a butler squad who lost previously to a male squad who X drilled 57-7.

Congrats to the Trinity players, coaching staff, and their fans!

 

Later.

Congrats Trinity. I wouldn't look past Nov. 19 too soon though.

 

"Hope springs enternal."

Well sorry to tell you this isn't last time. And also Meade just lost by double digits to a butler squad who lost previously to a male squad who X drilled 57-7.

 

And Trinity drilled X in September. So using your avid logic X has no chance. I like the way you think.

My son and I saw T play Elder this year. We were blown away by the speed of the T tailback's feet. Crazy!

 

You're not kidding! I love how he finishes out his run into the endzone with a lurch forward like he's sprinting through the finish line in a track meet.

Well sorry to tell you this isn't last time. And also Meade just lost by double digits to a butler squad who lost previously to a male squad who X drilled 57-7.

 

What is this 7 degrees to Trinity???????:D In all seriousness you cannot compare scores................If you are going to do that then just do one degree and compare the St. X score to Trinity from this year...........

DOST.jpg

 

I normally don't watch prep football, but when I do I prefer Trinity.

Seems fitting since T has players from a bunch of different states.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.