Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity the new #1 in all the land!

Featured Replies

And Trinity drilled X in September. So using your avid logic X has no chance. I like the way you think.

 

You're absolutely right. I was just simply stating that in that series you never know who's going to win. No matter what advantage X or T has.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems fitting since T has players from a bunch of different states.

 

Oh, c'mon. :lol: At best, we sometimes have one or two from Indiana. But a BUNCH?! Seriously?! :lol:

You're absolutely right. I was just simply stating that in that series you never know who's going to win. No matter what advantage X or T has.

 

You are absolutely correct.

I would like to see T play UK. I think T would win.

Seems fitting since T has players from a bunch of different states.

 

Another big ole WOW for you "my friend"!!!

Before you bash me do some research and see how many T players are born in raised from Louisville.

I think they get mythical rings, banner and trophy. Honestly, I don't know.
I think they get to visit Joe Biden in DC
  • Author
Before you bash me do some research and see how many T players are born in raised from Louisville.
Not trying to bash you but what T players are you referring to that are not born raised in louisville?
Not trying to bash you but what T players are you referring to that are not born raised in louisville?

 

Careful assuming he has any facts to back up such an ignorant claim.

You no they may have a few from Indiana but who cares. I am just glad to see a Ky program compete for the # 1 spot and wish we had 4 or 5 teams in the top 25. Nice going T and good look

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.