Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 34 Seattle 12

Featured Replies

Good win on the road. No Ced, No Rey, No Gresham. Well done!!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice win for the Bengals. The Bengals will have a tough road game next week against the Titans. I saw where Marvin Lewis became the winningest coach in Bengals history today with win #65. What a sad testimony to the Bengals franchise.

Congrats, Bengal fans!

Nice win for the Bengals. The Bengals will have a tough road game next week against the Titans. I saw where Marvin Lewis became the winningest coach in Bengals history today with win #65. What a sad testimony to the Bengals franchise.

 

I think he has also coached more games than the other coaches? Who Dey!

Never an easy win in the NFL especially on the road in the loudest stadium in the league. This young team just keeps playing hard and plugging away. Other than the corners getting beat on a few big plays the defense was really stingy again.

The throw Dalton made to Green on the run was awesome.

Not a Bengal fan but surprised on how well they have done so far this year.

Congratulations to the Bengals. During the postgame show on the radio, they said that this was the first time that they went undefeated in October since Paul Brown's last year with the team, which went on to an 11-3 record. I know that Seattle is not that good, but it is a tough place to play and they came away with a good win without key players. With the meat of the schedule being close, I think that a win against Tennessee on the road is big if they do it next week. WHO-DEY!!!

Wasn't pretty all game, and was missing some key players. However the key is that they won, and that is all that matters. Any win in the NFL is a good win no matter who it is against. Just ask the Saints who lost to a very bad Rams team today. Great game, now on to Tennessee! WHO DEY!

The offense is coming along nicely and Dalton is way better than I thought he'd be. The defense is so key to this team making a run at the division. They're in the middle of the pack as far as PPG, so as long as the defense stays healthy and solid (knock on wood), I see no reason why they can't make the playoffs with their soft schedule and slacking rival, the Baltimore Ravens.

They need to beat the Browns, Rams, and Cards to get them to 8 wins. Win next week or against the Texans on Dec 11 to get them to 9 wins. That leaves the 4 games with Balt and Pitt. I would say looking at 1-3 or 2-2. That puts them at 10-11 wins which would probably make them a wildcard team, then anything can happen.

 

Obviously it is the NFL, so things can change quick (aka Rams winning today). I think with how they are playing and who they are playing, 10 or possibly 11 wins isn't that much of a stretch.

My rest of the season predictions:

 

@Tennessee - W (6-2)

Pittsburgh - L (6-3)

@Baltimore - L (6-4)

Cleveland - W (7-4)

@Pittsburgh - L (7-5)

Houston - L (7-6)

@St. Louis - W (8-6)

Arizona - W (9-6)

Baltimore - W (10-6)

 

 

10 wins is certainly doable.

I think they split with Baltimore. I think the D is good enough to contain Rice and Hall will be able to keep Boldin in check. It will come down to getting to Flacco and making him uncomfortable. I just see enough weaknesses on that team that I think a split is most likely.

They need to beat the Browns, Rams, and Cards to get them to 8 wins. Win next week or against the Texans on Dec 11 to get them to 9 wins. That leaves the 4 games with Balt and Pitt. I would say looking at 1-3 or 2-2. That puts them at 10-11 wins which would probably make them a wildcard team, then anything can happen.

 

Obviously it is the NFL, so things can change quick (aka Rams winning today). I think with how they are playing and who they are playing, 10 or possibly 11 wins isn't that much of a stretch.

 

I agree, based on the way many of the teams are playing that they still have ahead, I believe that ten wins are very feasible. Maybe more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.