Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 34 Seattle 12

Featured Replies

Who would have thought we would be talking about 10 wins being possible for the Bengals a couple months ago?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Scott did well, Tate had a great return of the kickoff for a TD. WHO DEY!!!:D

Not a Bengal fan but surprised on how well they have done so far this year.

 

Am a Bengal fan and more surprised than you.

I think Scott did well, Tate had a great return of the kickoff for a TD. WHO DEY!!!:D

 

I was glad to see Tate finally get something done in the return game. I've kinda been dogging him all year.

 

Stinks to see Pacman go down with a hammy after a solid return. Hope he's alright.

 

Good win.

My rest of the season predictions:

 

@Tennessee - W (6-2)

Pittsburgh - L (6-3)

@Baltimore - L (6-4)

Cleveland - W (7-4)

@Pittsburgh - L (7-5)

Houston - L (7-6)

@St. Louis - W (8-6)

Arizona - W (9-6)

Baltimore - W (10-6)

 

 

10 wins is certainly doable.

Beating Houston at home is doable also. That would be 11 wins. My gosh, could they pull an upset in one of those other games and actually go 12-4???!!!

They will need to beat Baltimore once. Can they finish 3rd in the division, and get the last WC birth?

Congrats Bengals fans!

 

I said in an earlier thread that I thought you guys had climbed up on the ledge way too fast that this team wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. BUT, I also said that although they may not make the playoffs this year they would be a very good team going forward with all the young players. It's starting to look like all the young guys are coming around faster than expected and the Gals' could have a legit shot at making the playoffs this year. Dalton gets better every week.

They will need to beat Baltimore once. Can they finish 3rd in the division, and get the last WC birth?

 

Eh it's possible, but you've got to think the Bills or Jets will be fighting for that last WC spot. I know I've said it before, but week 17 in Cincinnati against Baltimore could be essentially a play in game.

My rest of the season predictions:

 

@Tennessee - W (6-2)

Pittsburgh - L (6-3)

@Baltimore - L (6-4)

Cleveland - W (7-4)

@Pittsburgh - L (7-5)

Houston - L (7-6)

@St. Louis - W (8-6)

Arizona - W (9-6)

Baltimore - W (10-6)

 

 

10 wins is certainly doable.

 

Did you see what St. Louis did to New Orleans Yesterday?

Did you see what St. Louis did to New Orleans Yesterday?

 

I did...

Did you see what St. Louis did to New Orleans Yesterday?

 

Did you see what the Eagles, Giants, Ravens, Redskins, Packers, and Cowboys did to the Rams?

Did you see what St. Louis did to New Orleans Yesterday?

 

The Rams played over the heads yesterday. With the Cardinals in attendance they played inspired.

Did you see what the Eagles, Giants, Ravens, Redskins, Packers, and Cowboys did to the Rams?

 

 

Different team at Home.

Different team at Home.

 

Not until yesteday.

Andre Smith #71... I watched him and as I saw him play very well in defending the QB I was thinking about how he was bashed on here by the Bengal fans, so anyone want to comment. He is still out of shape coming back from his injury but he has quick feet and is a very good tackle. he had played left tackle all his life which speaks highly on him learning a new position and not crying about being moved.

 

I love to see Bama players in the NFL and have no favorite NFL team but I do pull for the Bengals. This team will get more than the ten wins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.