Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 34 Seattle 12

Featured Replies

Different team at Home.

 

Eagles, Ravens, Redskins -- All home losses.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andre Smith #71... I watched him and as I saw him play very well in defending the QB I was thinking about how he was bashed on here by the Bengal fans, so anyone want to comment. He is still out of shape coming back from his injury but he has quick feet and is a very good tackle. he had played left tackle all his life which speaks highly on him learning a new position and not crying about being moved.

 

I love to see Bama players in the NFL and have no favorite NFL team but I do pull for the Bengals. This team will get more than the ten wins.

 

We must have watched a different #71....He had multiple holding and false start penalties. He's played very well this season, but yesterday was a pretty poor performance by Andre IMO.

My rest of the season predictions:

 

@Tennessee - W (6-2)

Pittsburgh - L (6-3)

@Baltimore - L (6-4)

Cleveland - W (7-4)

@Pittsburgh - L (7-5)

Houston - L (7-6)

@St. Louis - W (8-6)

Arizona - W (9-6)

Baltimore - W (10-6)

 

 

10 wins is certainly doable.

 

I believe that the chances of winning a game against Baltimore and Pittsburgh are good.

How many did he have on the false starts? I didn't watch the whole game, I know of one where they did mentioned the fact that the Seahawks fan base has the most false starts in the NFL. How many holding calls on him? I saw none but again didn't watch the whole game. Dude I know football, I know what I saw. He was raised as a left tackle and he did a very good job coming back from an injury.

 

If he had what you said I don't think he would be on a NFL roster today, he would be gone. Multiple holding and false starts...

^"Dude" (:lol: What's up with that?), a team isn't going to cut a recent top 10 pick because he has a bad game. :lol:

 

He had one of each. He didn't play a good game. Dalton was flushed from the pocket quite a bit because the protection broke down. And I'm not saying just him, the whole line in general did pretty poorly, but Andre did not have one of his better games.

Who would have thought we would be talking about 10 wins being possible for the Bengals a couple months ago?

 

Congrats Bengals fans!

 

I said in an earlier thread that I thought you guys had climbed up on the ledge way too fast that this team wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. BUT, I also said that although they may not make the playoffs this year they would be a very good team going forward with all the young players. It's starting to look like all the young guys are coming around faster than expected and the Gals' could have a legit shot at making the playoffs this year. Dalton gets better every week.

 

75 center I was one who took a beating all off season saying how the Bengals could do really well this year. I said with Palmer they definitely would, and with Dalton the had the possibility to it just depended on how he did. Since no one really knew how he would do since he was a rookie. So I am someone who thought it was possible, and I took a beating on here while trying to convince people of that.

 

Also dolamite when did you say that? I am not saying that you didn't, I just don't remember really there being anyone else actually saying things like that besides me. You might have and I just missed it though. The tough part of the schedule is coming now, but I like their chances. They are a young team with confidence and that could be a very dangerous thing for other teams to deal with.

Eagles, Ravens, Redskins -- All home losses.

 

 

Sorry those are terrible losses at Home...:ohbrother:

Also dolamite when did you say that? I am not saying that you didn't, I just don't remember really there being anyone else actually saying things like that besides me. You might have and I just missed it though. The tough part of the schedule is coming now, but I like their chances. They are a young team with confidence and that could be a very dangerous thing for other teams to deal with.

 

Don't remember exactly what thread but I am wanting to say it may have been the Palmer thread. Basically just said I didn't think they would fair as bad as what everyone was saying and that in a couple of years they would be a very good team once all the young talent got some experience.

Sorry those are terrible losses at Home...:ohbrother:

 

I never said they were terrible home losses. They're 1-3 at home. Hoorah St. Louis.

  • Author

Andre has been good all year but yesterday was certainly not his best game. Everyone has been pretty pleased with his play this year so not sure what bashing you are talking about.

Congrats to the BGP/Bengal fans. I said after this past draft that imo Cincy had by far the best draft and it has poven so. The Bengals got the best qb in draft and imo getting rid of CP and Chad Onoblowhole were blessings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.