Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is your Fantasy Team Doing?

Featured Replies

4-3 but it has the potential to get ugly.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Really? I don't like his RBs

 

Easy to say now because of injuries. At the start of the season, you can't argue with them at all.

Your team is ridiculously loaded!

 

Thank you. I love my squad.

Really? I don't like his RBs

 

McCoy(top 3 in scoring for RB's)

Best(you get bonus points for 40+ and 50+ yard tds)

Blount(my #3 back when healthy)

 

 

I picked up Earnest Graham when Blount got hurt and Graham gave me 20 in his place. I cut Graham this morning for Jackie Battle(#1 in KC) and have Morris as insurance for Best. I also have Ronnie Brown for insurance on McCoy. Forgot about him.

 

I also had Pierre Garçon the last 3 weeks but cut him this morning for Doug Baldwin when I saw someone released him this morning.

 

You may not like them but they are all smart choices for what I need from my team. McCoy, Rodgers, of course and Wallace are my money makers. Maclin's entrance as the #1 in Philly has helped a lot also.

Easy to say now because of injuries. At the start of the season, you can't argue with them at all.

 

No doubt. Hard to argue with 7-0. I have been getting results from them pretty much every week. As long as they aren't injured for the year I like my team to take the 750 bucks prize at year's end.

  • Author
No doubt. Hard to argue with 7-0. I have been getting results from them pretty much every week. As long as they aren't injured for the year I like my team to take the 750 bucks prize at year's end.

 

I'm with ya pal. I've made some pretty good moves that have paid off for my team. Trading Shonn Greene and Deion Branch for Dez Bryant. Had some key waiver wire moves for defenses and a few smaller moves that paid off.

 

My only fear right now (besides injuries of course) is my team just chokes when I need them most, in the playoffs. But like you, I couldn't be happier.

Easy to say now because of injuries. At the start of the season, you can't argue with them at all.

 

Right. As of now, not so strong

In my three leagues I'm 7-0, 5-2, 5-2. 17-4 overall, all money leagues.

I have one team that has had more injuries than any team I've ever had. Ever. Out of the 12 non defensive players I drafted, 2 players have not suffered an injury. 2 more suffered injuries that didn't cause them to miss time. I lost Jamaal Charles for the year in Week 2 and just got Antonio Gates back from his foot injury in Week 2. Just lost Santana Moss for the next 5-7 weeks with a broken hand. Even Sebastian Janikowski, my kicker, had a hamstring injury. That team is 3-4 somehow, though I have the second least points in the league (12 teams).

 

I do have a strong team that is also unfortunately 3-4, but I'm 4th in the league in points so it's been mostly bad luck. I felt strong and still feel strong about every position except RB2 and to a lesser extent TE1.

 

QB - Tony Romo, Matt Hasselbeck

RB - Ray Rice, Shonn Greene, Michael Bush, Brandon Jacobs, Joe McKnight

WR - Mike Wallace, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Nate Washington, Victor Cruz

TE - Tony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark

PK - Neil Rackers, David Akers

DEF - Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders

 

Two of my four losses were because of Monday Night Football. Tom Brady's 99 yard TD pass sent me to an 8 point loss in Week 1 and Jahvid Best's explosion in the second half cost me the win in Week 5.

Right. As of now, not so strong

 

True, but after seeing the plethora of injuries at RB the last 2 weeks you'd be hard pressed to find any fantasy team with strong RB's. I am grateful I got the backups for my injured players as well as Scott and Battle who will both start and get the bulk of the carries next Sunday for their teams.

 

It could be worse. I could have the RB's that I have on my BGP team.:scared::lol:

 

Stewart, Kuhn, Delone Carter and 1-2 others that I can't even remember. They are woefully bad.

In one league this week I had Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, and Beanie Wells playing. They had 0, 3, and 4 points and I still managed to win somehow..

My teams stink in the BGP league and my league with my buddies.

 

I'm doing quite well at 5-1 in my money league, though, leading my division and having drilled the opposing division leader, despite having lost a first-round draft pick (Charles) to a season-ending injury.

  • Author
True, but after seeing the plethora of injuries at RB the last 2 weeks you'd be hard pressed to find any fantasy team with strong RB's. I am grateful I got the backups for my injured players as well as Scott and Battle who will both start and get the bulk of the carries next Sunday for their teams.

 

See post #4 haha jk

I'm 7-0 and 6-1.

 

Took a flyer on Fred Jackson early in both leagues and have Calvin Johnson in both as well. Its paid off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.