Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is your Fantasy Team Doing?

Featured Replies

My teams stink in the BGP league and my league with my buddies.

 

I'm doing quite well at 5-1 in my money league, though, leading my division and having drilled the opposing division leader, despite having lost a first-round draft pick (Charles) to a season-ending injury.

 

Correction: I'm 6-1.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing pretty rough. I was very happy with both of my teams after the draft, but some busts, bad luck, and no magic in the FA has left me reeling. I think this is the first year I can remember where each team I played through the bye weeks were at full strength while I was rotating through backups. I need a big turn around through the second half.

Money league team is 6-1, first place w/most points in league.

BGP team is 3-5...on the rise.

4-3 in my Money League, even though my team has scored 100 points more than the next closest team and 200 points more than the second closest team so far this season. Don't ask me how I'm 4-3.... I really have absolutely no idea. Teams that normally score 80 points typically double that and put up 160 on me every single week.

I think this week I could clinch a playoff birth if I'm fortunate enough to move to 8-0 in my biggest money league.

  • Author
I think this week I could clinch a playoff birth if I'm fortunate enough to move to 8-0 in my biggest money league.

 

Right there with ya Blue Magic. I'm missing Forte (my breadwinner) and Mason Crosby but my opponent is missing DMC, Matt Ryan, and lost Santana Moss...so I think it will be okay.

 

Here's to 8-0!!!

Some nice squads out there, certainly. I'm only in 2 leagues that I have time to pay serious attention to, and I am 5-2, 5-2 in them. My money league is shaping up very nicely if Roddy can keep on pace.

 

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Arian Foster (acquired through trade)

RB/WR - J. Stewart / L. Blount

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Roddy White (acquired through trade)

TE - A. Hernandez / D. Clark

K- Hanson

D/ST - Play it by match-up

Some nice squads out there, certainly. I'm only in 2 leagues that I have time to pay serious attention to, and I am 5-2, 5-2 in them. My money league is shaping up very nicely if Roddy can keep on pace.

 

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Arian Foster (acquired through trade)

RB/WR - J. Stewart / L. Blount

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Roddy White (acquired through trade)

TE - A. Hernandez / D. Clark

K- Hanson

D/ST - Play it by match-up

 

Wow! Even though White has somewhat let you down. You're stacked. Who did you give up to get Foster?

  • Author

Yeah no kidding Zlatan. Pretty solid team if you ask me.

No doubt. You shouldn't lose with Peterson/Foster/Megatron in your lineup. Nice.

Who to start?

 

Tim Tebow vs. Detroit

Alex Smith vs. Cleveland

Who to start?

 

Tim Tebow vs. Detroit

Alex Smith vs. Cleveland

 

I would wait to see if either makes Fantasy Phenom's start or sit list. Then do the opposite.

  • Author
Who to start?

 

Tim Tebow vs. Detroit

Alex Smith vs. Cleveland

 

I would wait to see if either makes Fantasy Phenom's start or sit list. Then do the opposite.

 

Haha that's funny. Tebow put up decent fantasy numbers this past week I think. Granted the Lions are a lot better than the Phins. I think I'd still go Tebow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.