Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is your Fantasy Team Doing?

Featured Replies

I think I'm back to this.

Schaub or Stafford?

 

Just pay attention to the injury report throughout the week. You may not even have to make that decision with Stafford possibly sitting this week.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like it either. My second highest scorer this week was Derrick Johnson 12 tackles 1 asst. 25 points. What I don't like is the amount of points they can get and the fact that score with a tackle even if its 50 yds down the field, a bad play for that defense.

 

I love the IDP, this is the first year I did a regular league with team D and I have been playing since 96.

I am in first place in both my leagues, so I'm pleased so far.

 

I am also in a survivor contest thing with fantasy football that pays out 20 grand and I'm still alive.

Would you guys trade away Tom Brady to receive Gore and trust Tebow the rest of the season? I'm leaning towards no, but Mendenhall has sucked so bad for my team this year I kind of need a change.

I made a trade with a member of my league the week before the Texans played the Steelers and before Foster was back in action --

 

QB - Rivers

RB - Best

WR - Maclin

 

FOR

 

RB - Foster

WR - White

Would you guys trade away Tom Brady to receive Gore and trust Tebow the rest of the season? I'm leaning towards no, but Mendenhall has sucked so bad for my team this year I kind of need a change.

 

No, I would not do that. I understand the tiered player approaches and looking at it from the, "Well QB's are very similar points-wise from #3-#10 that it doesn't matter much, but I just think you shouldn't for two reasons.

 

1) Mendenhall has one direction to go -- up. He's been pretty weak, but I think with him finally getting healthier, he'll start putting up 2010-2011 numbers.

2) Brady is too solid a producer and Tebow is way too big of a question mark, IMO. I am usually not one to take the stance you shouldn't trade away QB's, but I just feel you're getting a question mark injury wise (Gore) putting a big question mark at QB (Tebow), and giving away a gem in Brady.

Would you guys trade away Tom Brady to receive Gore and trust Tebow the rest of the season? I'm leaning towards no, but Mendenhall has sucked so bad for my team this year I kind of need a change.

 

With Gore's injury history I'd say no. Brady is just too good to give up unless you are getting multiple studs.

^^ I think you guys have made the decision for me. I don't think I would have done it anyways, but you guys have convinced me.

:puke: Both my teams

  • Author
Would you guys trade away Tom Brady to receive Gore and trust Tebow the rest of the season? I'm leaning towards no, but Mendenhall has sucked so bad for my team this year I kind of need a change.

 

I think you would need to get more than just Gore out of that deal. I saw that you already decided to turn it down, but Brady is worth way more than that, IMO.

I ended up winning 2 out of my 3 leagues. All money leagues. :dancingpa

Won the Super Bowl today! Also clinched incentives for the best record in the league and second highest points! It was a great day!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.