Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is your Fantasy Team Doing?

Featured Replies

How is your fantasy team doing? Looking good starting the second half of the season? Has your team met or missed your expectations so far?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My BGP team is doing OK and my over two teams are average. My big money team has been a huge disappointment. I had an awesome draft and things haven't panned out.

My teams all suck....Except for the crazy scoring league I'm in....By far the best fantasy team I've ever assembled.

 

 

QB - Phillip Rivers

QB - Drew Brees

RB - Fred Jackson

RB - Jahvid Best

WR - Wes Welker

WR - Greg Jennings

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Mike Nugent

D/ST - Pittsburgh

 

I have BGE, Blout, and Ingram as my other RBs, Floyd, Bryant, and Nelson as my other TEs, and Tebow as my 3rd QB.

 

It's a PPR and 2 QB league. Also does return yards.

  • Author

I'm very happy with my team. Took down the #2 team in my league this past week (12 team league). I'm 7-0 in my money and keeper league and I'm very happy with how things are developing. I have a few players who have underperformed which makes me even happier. If CJ, Rivers, and Gates start playing the way they should...its going to be awesome.

 

QB - Phillip Rivers

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Fred Jackson

RB - Chris Johnson

WR - Dez Bryant

WR - Anquan Boldin (can rotate Brandon Marshall in some, also have David Nelson and Michael Crabtree on the bench)

TE - Antontio Gates (been using Greg Olsen mostly, but hopefully I won't have to anymore)

K - Mason Crosby

D - I've been going the route of trying to play matchups each week, which has actually paid off for the most part.

2-4-1 in my money league... Sitting in 7th, 6 teams make the playoffs and I'm half a game out right now. It's time to start winning. :lol:

^ Why did you guys allow a tie? I can't stand leagues that let people tie.

^ Why did you guys allow a tie? I can't stand leagues that let people tie.

 

Not my call, unfortunately.

6-1.

Starters are:

QB- Stafford, now being pushed by Schaub

RBs- Foster and Mathews, McGahee on bench

WRs- Megatron, Austin, Garcon on bench

TEs- Witten, Pettigrew on bench

K- Matt Bryant

D- We play individuals: DL Ngata, Indije (sp), LBs, Posluzney, Derrick Johnson, Angerer, DBs Chris Houston, Jason McCourty, Sean Jones

6-1.

Starters are:

QB- Stafford, now being pushed by Schaub

RBs- Foster and Mathews, McGahee on bench

WRs- Megatron, Austin, Garcon on bench

TEs- Witten, Pettigrew on bench

K- Matt Bryant

D- We play individuals: DL Ngata, Indije (sp), LBs, Posluzney, Derrick Johnson, Angerer, DBs Chris Houston, Jason McCourty, Sean Jones

 

Nice looking squad.. I've only done individual defensive players a few times, and wasn't a big fan of the model.

Nice looking squad.. I've only done individual defensive players a few times, and wasn't a big fan of the model.

 

I don't like it either. My second highest scorer this week was Derrick Johnson 12 tackles 1 asst. 25 points. What I don't like is the amount of points they can get and the fact that score with a tackle even if its 50 yds down the field, a bad play for that defense.

My money and keeper league team is 7-0. I sit atop the power rankings and have defeated the 2nd best team in the league already. I am the commissioner and I use the same website as the BGP league and we all love it. There are 20 teams, 10 in each conference and both conferences had separate drafts like the BGP league. We have a scoring setup that rewards extra points for long tds.

 

My team.....

 

QB's-Rodgers, Fitzpatrick

 

RB's-McCoy, Best, Blount, Maurice Morris, Bernard Scott, Jackie Battle

 

WR's-Wallace, Maclin, Doug Baldwin

 

TE-Finley, Jake Ballard

 

K-Dan Bailey

 

D/ST-Ravens, 49ers

 

 

My team averages 144 points a week.

We also have first come, first serve waivers and we all love it. First time I have played with first come, first serve. You can literally pick up your backup running back or someone's backup running back during a game while watching the starter get hurt. Makes for some hilarious transactions.

Way better then I expected. I had the last pick in our draft, 12 teams, and right now I have the best overall record at 6-1. I am smoking my division with the other 4 teams all at 3-4.

 

QB - Brady

RB - MJD

RB - Bradshaw

WR - Miles

WR - Colston

WR - Marshall

K - Hanson

DST - Bears

 

Bench

RB - B. Wells, M. Tolbert, M. Lynch

WR - D. Branch, a bunch of other turds

QB - Kolb

  • Author
My money and keeper league team is 7-0. I sit atop the power rankings and have defeated the 2nd best team in the league already. I am the commissioner and I use the same website as the BGP league and we all love it. There are 20 teams, 10 in each conference and both conferences had separate drafts like the BGP league. We have a scoring setup that rewards extra points for long tds.

 

My team.....

 

QB's-Rodgers, Fitzpatrick

 

RB's-McCoy, Best, Blount, Maurice Morris, Bernard Scott, Jackie Battle

 

WR's-Wallace, Maclin, Doug Baldwin

 

TE-Finley, Jake Ballard

 

K-Dan Bailey

 

D/ST-Ravens, 49ers

 

 

My team averages 144 points a week.

 

Your team is ridiculously loaded!

Your team is ridiculously loaded!

 

Really? I don't like his RBs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.