Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Elder (OH) updates

Featured Replies

Elder punts with about 9 minutes to play.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another botched snap, but the punter line drives it to the Elder 21.

I wonder what score would be if Towels didnt get hurt vs a not so good Elder team.

True picks up a botched snap and kills it for 34 yards. Elder ball.

This is a below average Elder team and had Towles played the whole game I suspect it would be different.

 

 

What happen to Towles?

Elder punts. Birds ball at their own 9.

That was a bizarre safety.

Has Highlands punted at all this year? I feel bad for the long snapper, not much practice I guess with the blowouts.

What is with the long snapper? Another botched snap and a safety.

Has Highlands punted at all this year? I feel bad for the long snapper, not much practice I guess with the blowouts.

Not lately, but I remember a couple at Boyle.

Time left??

After a safety against HHS, now 34-29 HHS with 4:26 left

Hang on birds.

This is a below average Elder team and had Towles played the whole game I suspect it would be different.

 

Not sure, Mccoy played pretty good. It's come down to the punt team to me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.