Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Elder (OH) updates

Featured Replies

Nice pass and run by the back up QB.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Bluebirds, not looking good, coming apart.
Or maybe not!
no they are not. I read it as usual color commentary. They were just describing what sounded like a terrible snap.
So they weren't laughing??? I guess I need my hearing checked.
no they are not. I read it as usual color commentary. They were just describing what sounded like a terrible snap.

 

:thumb:

 

I agree. I think they are making many positive comments about the Bluebirds.

 

How did you like it when they called them the Highlanders?

HHS holds Elder again.

So they weren't laughing??? I guess I need my hearing checked.

 

Announcer just said Highlands had "quick high powered offense"! Can you believe the nerve of these guys?

I believe Elder had a wrestling coach named McCoy, is that the connection BF or is this some super Fort T secret?

 

I think the irony is Towles came in in relief due to injury and led them to title.

So, is Towles out for the remainder or what?

So, is Towles out for the remainder or what?

The EHS guys said he was questionable to return. Surely HHS won't risk anything having him come back tonight.

So, is Towles out for the remainder or what?

 

Thats what I am wondering as well.

1st and goal HHS inside the 5!

TD HHS!

 

Sheehan with a TD reception.

 

HHS 21

EHS 17

Just before halftime.

Nice drive by the Birds for the score.

 

HHS 21

Elder 17

 

:12 left.

How about that from the real McCoy?!!!! :ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.