Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Holmes Predictions

Who wins? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post your predictions here.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Highlands will win handily, but I hope it is a game that they can play the first string most of the game.

I think Highlands will win handily, but I hope it is a game that they can play the first string most of the game.

 

I would have thought the same thing lottoman, but Holmes's 25-7 win over Harrison County doesn't lead me to believe it's gonna happen.

I think Highlands will win handily, but I hope it is a game that they can play the first string most of the game.

 

Maybe just in to the 3rd quarter, I don't see any longer.

Maybe just in to the 3rd quarter, I don't see any longer.

 

You're almost better off being a 2 at Highlands

Highlands can name the score. Holmes has a good defense not great and a way below average offense. Knox not on team remainder of year, Colston got hurt

Friday, probably will play but not sure 100% (not that it would really matter). Holmes biggest strength is they cause turnovers, but they can't capitalize most times because of offensive ineptitude. The Harrison game was not a good showing, but they had no QB. Scruggs had to play it and he isn't one.

Holmes will not score.

Highlands names the score. Holmes will be the best quality opponent in the last 3 weeks since Cov Cath, but it will still be a 50 point game.

Highlands 49-7.

As usual Highlands picks the score.

Another sleeper.

 

You mean, the only way that Holmes has a chance is if the Birds oversleep...................

Highlands names the score. Holmes will be the best quality opponent in the last 3 weeks since Cov Cath, but it will still be a 50 point game.

 

Considering the fact that the Birds won the State Championship last year 50-0, a 50 point Bulldog defeat might not be such a bad result. (payback to come in basketball??)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.