Cooper 40 South Oldham 21

hja1224

Congrats to the Jags.

S Oldham goes on the road for the playoffs.

Technically, isn't there still a way for South to get the #2 seed? If they beat Scott, they'd be 2-2 in the district. If for some bizarre reason, Conner happened to lose to both Scott and Grant County, then the Cougars would only have 1 district win, while Scott would have 2...but would lose the tie-breaker with the head-to-head loss to South. I agree, highly unlikely...but still, a mathematical possibility, isn't it? And in that scenario, Grant would become the #4 seed, by winning the head-to-head with Conner...both of whom would have 1 district win.

Technically, isn't there still a way for South to get the #2 seed? If they beat Scott, they'd be 2-2 in the district. If for some bizarre reason, Conner happened to lose to both Scott and Grant County, then the Cougars would only have 1 district win, while Scott would have 2...but would lose the tie-breaker with the head-to-head loss to South. I agree, highly unlikely...but still, a mathematical possibility, isn't it? And in that scenario, Grant would become the #4 seed, by winning the head-to-head with Conner...both of whom would have 1 district win.

I have some ocean front property for sale in Antarctica, interested? Great in theory, but not in reality. Looking forward to a Conner/Cooper rematch.

I did take that possibility into consideration however I came to the conclusion that S Oldham needs to get Mapquest fired up.

Congrats to Coach Randy Borchers and staff on winning the district! Cooper made a great choice hiring coach Borchers to start their program, he has done an amazing job with the program in just four years. This is the first of probably many district titles that Cooper probably will win over time with Coach Borchers in charge. Great job Cooper!

I have some ocean front property for sale in Antarctica, interested? Great in theory, but not in reality. Looking forward to a Conner/Cooper rematch.

Assuming Conner is the 2 seed, which round would this game take place?