UK move to the ACC?

ADopted ADmiral

I'm not really for certain, nor are many others probably, but if I had to make my best guess, I would assume that it has to do with wanting to keep the majority of their money where they have been most successful, which has clearly been basketball for a long time.

But a successful football program can make way WAY more money than an excellent basketball program.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least playing in the SEC you can often times say to any school not in the conference you wouldn't be a .500 team in the SEC. Moving to the ACC, you're just another sucky team in a sucky conference.

Kind of like a moral victory?I don't see the ACC as a sucky conference just a average conference.I see the SEC football conference as the mecca conference.UK in football is average in any conference other than the SEC...

I don't care if Jesus walked through that door to Coach at UK...Being a national contender is one miracle he could not perform or a SEC football champion.I have been a UK football fan for a long long long time and this program is cursed...:scared:

The only way to exercise the demons is to GET OUT...:scared::lol:

I don't care if Jesus walked through that door to Coach at UK...Being a national contender is one miracle he could not perform or a SEC football champion.I have been a UK football fan for a long long long time and this program is cursed...:scared:

The only way to exercise the demons is to GET OUT...:scared::lol:

You are wrong. They just don't focus on football.

Name one BCS level program that wins with a recruiting base that has as little talent as Kentucky. UK isn't going to win in football, and wouldn't if Lombardi was the coach...

GT you are the one person I wanted to reply on this thread whether I agreed with you or not.

And I agree with you 100%...

What's your opinion if UK made a move to the ACC?