Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Owen County Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? This game will be to decide who is in first place in the district.:taz:

Walton will have their work cut out for them. Owen is likely the best team they have faced to this point in the season. Owen likes to throw quite a bit, and their quarterback is very accurate.

 

My pick is Walton in a close one. If the Bearcats take care of the football, then they come out ahead.

Gonna go with Owen on this one...They have a lot of momentum at this point and seem to improve each and every game. However, I do believe this will be Owen's toughest opponent also and should be a really tough game for both teams. Excited to see how this one plays out.

Walton-Verona 33-28.

Walton wins this game! Seeing both teams in action Walton is much better team. They play hard nosed and exectute very well! I saw Owen in the first game so maybe they have gotten better, I cant say but I can only go off what I have seen. Walton by 2 TDs!

This may actually be one of the best games going on of the week and am excited to find out how it goes. After seeing both teams play, I believe that there is one big factor, Owen's passing game. If WV is capable of stopping it a lot of the game, their chances should be good. If not, I say it goes the other way. Owen has a good defense, but they wore down quickly in the second half last week against Bellevue, which could also factor in if it's a close game. Regardless of how it goes, good luck to both teams; hard one for me to pick.

I am going with Walton also on this one. I think they are just better up front and will eat up the clock. Walton wins by at least 2 td's..

  • Author

Can we get a poll on this one?

This should be a great game between two hungry programs. Slight edge to OC.

  • Author

Nice article on the Bearcat line:http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110928/SPT0302/109290345/Bearcats-offensive-line-points-upward?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

Nice article sarge! Thanks for sharing..

  • Author
Nice article sarge! Thanks for sharing..
No problem, glad you enjoyed it!:thumb:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.