Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Romo is the most un clutch QB in the league!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

Can't disagree with that.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolamite, I'm probably as big a Cowboy fan as you and can feel your pain. Although I don't blame the loss entirely on Romo, I thought you'd get a kick out of this.

 

romo.jpg

^That's awesome.

Will all of the Romo haters please stand up?

Mal its funny hearing you say you like him too, if he was a Bengal and doing that at the end of games you would have disliked him and wanted him gone like Palmer. Palmer has won games at the end of games against some of the toughest defenses in football in the Steelers and Ravens. Helped win two division titles in that tough division, and the team only had one bad year in terms of wins and losses when he started. So how could you be so down on Palmer, but yet like Romo? When Romo has done about the same, but Palmer is probably better at the end of games.

 

Carson Palmer would have never done what Romo has done the past two weeks. Maybe one of these days you will get over

Carson Palmer.:cry:

Colin just said that Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2008(?).

Colin just said that Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2008(?).

 

Really. Thought for sure it was Carson Palmer...

Pretty gutsy performance last night. Mistakes galore by his supporting cast, playing with an injury that had to be excruciatingly painful, and he pulls one out for Big D. That big 3rd and 21 conversion was a great play. I know it is easy to do after the fact, but you have to question the defensive call in that situation don't you? Third and 21 against an out of sync offense and you call a third consecutive all-out blitz. I thought that was a huge mistake by Haslett. You obviously open the door for the one thing that happened...Romo buys enough time to get the ball to his freakishly talented WR Dez Bryant in man coverage for a big play. I don't question calling a blitz, but a less risky one might have been smarter in that situation.

 

In any case, we've seen the best and worst of Tony Romo in the first three weeks. He's very similar to Brett Favre in that regard, IMO. He can make some amazing plays and he can make some disastrous plays.

Really. Thought for sure it was Carson Palmer...

 

We get it, you don't think he's good or has heart. He did however play with a banged up arm one year that got injured worse and he had quite a few comeback wins especially in the division the years they won the division. I'm sure he would have loved having Jones as an owner rather than Brown no matter what anyone thinks about Jones he isn't cheap.

Colin just said that Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2008(?).
Not saying that is not impressive, but I always take that stat with a grain of salt. If a QB leads his team to the 40 and they kick a 57 yard FG with 14:55 left in the 4th quarter to take a 9-7 lead, that counts as a 4th quarter comeback. Also, a lot of the great QBs do not have as many of those opportunities because they are already in the lead.

 

No person has ever questioned Romo's toughness and ability.

Pretty gutsy performance last night. Mistakes galore by his supporting cast, playing with an injury that had to be excruciatingly painful, and he pulls one out for Big D. That big 3rd and 21 conversion was a great play. I know it is easy to do after the fact, but you have to question the defensive call in that situation don't you? Third and 21 against an out of sync offense and you call a third consecutive all-out blitz. I thought that was a huge mistake by Haslett. You obviously open the door for the one thing that happened...Romo buys enough time to get the ball to his freakishly talented WR Dez Bryant in man coverage for a big play. I don't question calling a blitz, but a less risky one might have been smarter in that situation.

 

In any case, we've seen the best and worst of Tony Romo in the first three weeks. He's very similar to Brett Favre in that regard, IMO. He can make some amazing plays and he can make some disastrous plays.

He was numb. Let's not pretend he's Jack Youngblood playing in the superbowl with a broken leg.
He was numb. Let's not pretend he's Jack Youngblood playing in the superbowl with a broken leg.

 

OK. I'll stop pretending.

OK. I'll stop pretending.
I'm glad, pretending doesn't become you.
  • Author
Dolamite, I'm probably as big a Cowboy fan as you and can feel your pain. Although I don't blame the loss entirely on Romo, I thought you'd get a kick out of this.

 

[ATTACH]34467[/ATTACH]

 

 

Love it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.