September 27, 201115 yr Author Romo getting hurt is the best thing that could have happened to this Cowboys team. Much props to him for playing through the pain, rib injuries are as painful as it gets. The main thing is it has really limited what Romo can do thus he hasn't tried to do too much the last two weeks. He has been able to do just enough to get the job done and if he can do that then I have no beef. The beef I have with Romo is usually a healthy Romo in big situations tries to do too much by himself and it usually costs his team a victory. If he can continue to play smart efficent football and the rest of the roster can get healthy as well they can be serious players this year, a lot more than most anticipated.
September 28, 201115 yr I'm glad, pretending doesn't become you. I wanna be a contender, not a pretender.
October 3, 201114 yr Author Like I have stated, playing with the rib injury is very gutsy and much kudos to him for that. But add today as just another perfect example. Up 24 in the second half, at home and throw three picks, two of which were returned for TD's. Just didn't look good at all in the last part of the game, very crisp at the first. Yet another win practically given away, Cowboys should be 4-0 right now and because of stupid stuff they are 2-2 instead.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.