Boyle County looking for a 10th game after Tennessee school backs out

Rebel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would it be the same?

Hardin is free the week of 9/16 but its a week after they've already played. HHS and Ryle played early in the season and last week in the season if memory serves. Who wants to play the same team back to back weeks? :confused::confused:

Originally I thought someone had said the available dates were 9/9 and for the last game of the season. If that's what was stated it would be fairly similar. I think what I read is that they were trying to add a 10th game thinking it was at the end of the season. Not the 4th or 5th of the season.

Hatz, you should put together an All-Star alumni team and scrimmage Boyle that week if no game can be worked out.

Yeah, right. I would predict 3 cardiac arrests, 4 broken bones, 6 torn ligaments and a partridge in a pear tree. The only person who's in shape is Rebel. It could be his moment of glory to go from the line to the backfield.

You must have stock in Blue Cross to propose that one Mr. Network.

Even if you put us in a time machine I'd fear what would happen.

Originally I thought someone had said the available dates were 9/9 and for the last game of the season. If that's what was stated it would be fairly similar. I think what I read is that they were trying to add a 10th game thinking it was at the end of the season. Not the 4th or 5th of the season.

It's all good.

Yeah, right. I would predict 3 cardiac arrests, 4 broken bones, 6 torn ligaments and a partridge in a pear tree. The only person who's in shape is Rebel. It could be his moment of glory to go from the line to the backfield.

You must have stock in Blue Cross to propose that one Mr. Network.

Even if you put us in a time machine I'd fear what would happen.

I'm in, if

1. Oxygen is available on the sidelines

2. The Leffew brothers and Brodie Overstreet blocks for me.

3. We play Flag Football.