Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 45 Brentwood Academy (TN) 7

Featured Replies

How did Montomery Bell Acad play tonight? I have to believe they will put up a better fight next Friday in Louisville.

 

Montgomery Bell is ranked three spots higher in Max Prep's Tennessee poll. I believe they won easily. Their score was announced at the game.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Montomery Bell Acad play tonight? I have to believe they will put up a better fight next Friday in Louisville.
Beat Kingsbury 42-6
Beat Kingsbury 42-6

 

Well Kingsbury ain't Trinity. :D

Kingsburys a pretty good team or at least they were last year. No Trinity, but, still pretty decent. They'd be a Top 10 4a team in Ky..

BA nor MBA are favored to win D2 titles this year. Ensworth is supposed to be a little better.

Just said on local Nashville news, "Here is something you don't see, Brentwood Academy getting beaten down." Nice.

 

I think T's opponents better get used to hearing that this year. And next.

Listened to it on the way home from the St. X game and it sounded like a total beat down. Trinity is in a league of their own right now. The only comment I can make is why was Beatty playing his 1's on offense and defense when he was up by 4 touchdowns in the early 4th quarter ? Is depth a problem ?

You can get a dvd of this game from B.A. athletic office for $20.

 

How many are being shipped to Poplar Level Road?

Great job Rocks. 1 down. BA fans were suprised by the turnout of the Rock Faithful.

 

Good solid effort.

Considering that they have played in 10 of the last 11 state title games in their class, your not really going out on much of a limb.

 

Wasn't predicting, was stating. Might be an obvious statement but thats good for T fans right?

Listened to it on the way home from the St. X game and it sounded like a total beat down. Trinity is in a league of their own right now. The only comment I can make is why was Beatty playing his 1's on offense and defense when he was up by 4 touchdowns in the early 4th quarter ? Is depth a problem ?

 

i could be wrong on this but i think it is a combination of 2 things. The first is that I think we have a rotation of about 15 players on offense and defense. You will see a

combination of these players at any given time. I think someone said in an update thread that we were sending in 2 players on offense and 1 for defense on EACH play. I was

there and I think that poster was about right. Those players are going to get their reps. Out depth is an advantage, not a problem. i think we wore Brentwood out. They had

players cramping. We did not.

The second reason is I heard that Brentwood recently was supposed to have scrimmage. Beatty and some other coaches drove down to see it, only to find out that it had been

cancelled. No one from Brentwood called to inform the Trinity coaches. 6 hours of driving for nothing might irritate me a little.

I think it is probably a little of both.

Hold your horses just a little, folks. From a couple of Brentwood sources, I was told that they were without their top 2 RBs. The only real running game they mounted was on 2 options from the gun and a reverse---virtually nothing up the middle. T was beaten deep--badly--on at least 3 occasions but thankfully the passes were incomplete. I think maybe the QB got a little shaky after the first quarter. The Brentwood fasithful--well, at least a few of them---were impressed with T's physicality and overall team speed. T has a lot of work to do. Need to be a lot sharper--but I know this was the first game.

How many are being shipped to Poplar Level Road?

 

Why would you ask this or even care?

 

I was told BA teams had some really big players (as far as size?) Anyone that went to the game have two cents on this?

Yes, they had some big linemen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.