Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 15)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't spell SUCK without REDS. Okay, doesn't fit but I feel better saying it.
:laugh::laugh:

Volquez's ERA is 5.29 since his return from AAA.

Looking good isn't he :rolleyes:? Volquez doesn't have the mind set of an mlb pitcher. He can throw, he needs to pitch. jmo

See a 1-6 pre-All Star Break road trip for the beleaguered Redlegs. Tuesday night shelling in St. Louis is a reality stick in the eye. They're just not very good now, nor have they been the first 87 games. Aren't they something like 3-23 in games in which they score three or less runs? Think they're still hung over from 2010 playoff blitz by the Phillies. They have not recovered. And Arroyo is going to be a stopper vs. Cards on Wednesday? Sheeeeesh!

John Fay tweet just before leads me to believe we will see a Red in the HR Derby. He just can't say who yet.

Looks like he had bad information. It'll be Fielder, Holliday, Kemp and Weeks. I'd have much rather seen Bruce on there instead of Weeks. Fielder said Weeks hits with him in his batting practice group so he must see something there that leads him to believe he'll be good in this competition.

Sigh... The Reds are just playing poor baseball it seems. I haven't been able to keep up with them as much as I'd like with my work schedule often keeping me 'til upwards of nine o'clock. I, however, don't think I've been missing much of late. What a colossal disappointment this season has been so far. A Wainwright-less St. Louis sits 4 games ahead of the measly defending NL Central Champions. Perhaps the All-Star Break will provide some much needed 'turn-around time.'

I couldn't blame you for the week. So far you probably have more hits than the Reds and are within 2 runs of outscoring them.

No, the offense is fine. They have scored a bunch of runs this year.

Looks like he had bad information. It'll be Fielder, Holliday, Kemp and Weeks. I'd have much rather seen Bruce on there instead of Weeks. Fielder said Weeks hits with him in his batting practice group so he must see something there that leads him to believe he'll be good in this competition.

Agreed. I would have loved to see someone like Wily Mo in it as well.

Same story game after game. Stubbs strikes out 4000000023232 times. Rolen has no business in the cleanup spot. Jay Bruce continues his horrid slump. Batting .217 in June and .056 (Hard to believe that is even possible) so far in July.