Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 15)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I gotcha guys now. :lol:

That's what killed me. If Stubbs stays put the only way Votto doesn't get a chance was a double play. With him running Votto had a few chances not to get a shot. It was stupid. The Dusty supporters aren't quite as loud as they were, but there were quite a few that hated him even though they were winning last year.

Edited by SSC

If he doesn't steal, Cairo hits the same ball, Stubbs doesn't make it to second, same result.

How do we have any idea what Cairo would have done? They were obviously concerned with Stubbs on. More than likely Cairo would have seen a lot of fastballs.

Assuming he hit the same ball (crazy assumption) Weeks would have been in a totally different spot on the field.

Stubbs CF

Renteria SS

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Rolen 3B

Heisey LF

Hanigan C

Leake P

Cozart gets a start and right to the bench for Renteria to play. How can you get any rhythm with your new team playing a game and then sitting a game? I guess it's because the "toothpick" wants to leave Phillips in the 4 hole and won't throw Cozart in the 2 hole yet????

Cozart gets a start and right to the bench for Renteria to play. How can you get any rhythm with your new team playing a game and then sitting a game? I guess it's because the "toothpick" wants to leave Phillips in the 4 hole and won't throw Cozart in the 2 hole yet????

Probably due to the fact that Renteria is a career .333 hitter against Grienke in 22 ABs and has only K'd twice against him...:idunno:

Probably due to the fact that Renteria is a career .333 hitter against Grienke in 22 ABs and has only K'd twice against him...:idunno:

Then why not Gomes who's .300 with 2 bombs?

^Your guess is as good as mine....

Coincidence or telling stat....The Reds are 0-5 this month when Stubbs starts....2-0 when he's not in the lineup.

My guess is they have an idiot manager.

Coincidence but he shouldn't start every game right now.