10 Reasons Wildcats Will Beat Gators

swamprat

Lot of wishful thinking going on in this report, but after seeing the South Carolina game last year, anything is possible.

I liked this part...

"Leading up to the September 24th showdown with the Gators, the Wildcats play three cupcakes at home. They are Western Kentucky, Central Michigan, and Louisville."

10 Reasons Why the Wildcats Will Beat the Florida Gators

Thoughts?

Probably wishful thinking. I do think that UF moving to a pro style offense helps UK out alot. They had no answers for Florida's speed and athleticism out of the spread. They have had more success slowing down the pro-style offense of the SEC in recent years.

It should be 11 reasons! Miles Simpson is going to knock a Gator out coming over the middle!

Gotta be playing in the game. Wouldn't bet the rent money on that happenin' too soon. Hope I'm wrong though. I love to see N KY kids do well.

Gotta be playing in the game. Wouldn't bet the rent money on that happenin' too soon. Hope I'm wrong though. I love to see N KY kids do well.

Simpson is second string he will play plus he will play on special teams to. On top of that he is the hardest hitter on defense and the coaches already love him!

The second part of your quote is simply your desire.

While I agree you are likely correct in your assesment of his posting style I wouldn't say that it's not necessarily the truth. Watching Simpson run with the football was alot of fun and simply what he was known for but he also WAS NOT known for shying away from a hit. The kid has pretty good size and isn't afraid to use it to his advantage. Again like I said I'm not endorsing the post you replied to, just saying I wouldn't say it couldn't be accurate.

The second part of your quote is simply your desire.

Not my desire I watched UK practice in spring and he had the biggest hit of the spring on a TE coming over the middle I also talked to a coach when I was walking to the bathroom and he said the Coaches love his technique, size and how physical he is.

Put simply, I no longer believe that Kentucky will beat either Florida or Tennessee. Ever. The odds of course say they will. That at some point, some confluence of events will lead to it happening. But I can no longer believe on a year to year basis that it will happen. Especially against Florida, who tend to throttle Kentucky.

Not gonna happen. U.K. cannot match up with UF at any position on either side of the ball. The Gators probably have better 2nd and 3rd teams than U.K.'s starters.

I would love eat a big plate of crow on this but I will stick with 0% chance of U.K. beating U.F.. This years Cats wll be lucky to win any SEC game.