10 Reasons Wildcats Will Beat Gators

swamprat

While i'm sure that Joker is doing his best to improve the team, I don't think they have the athletes to keep up with the Gators. Heck I'm not even sure UK will be able to stop Louisville this year. Charlie Strong has that team on the road to redemption.

• 2 weeks later...

Number 1 reason Cats won't beat the Gators is talent. Even on a off year for the Gators they still had no problem with the Cats. Florida will be better but I don't know if the Cats will be a lot of big playmakers to replace on offense.

I have my doubts. Last year looked to be promising, I can remember all the chatter of how many would trade UK's skill guys for Florida's skill guys, no more Tim Tebow, Cobb and Locke is going to get it done, and so on and so on. BUT, at the end of the day Kentucky rolled into the swamp and got throttled like usual.

Not saying they cannot win, but as last year suggests, just because Florida isn't the National Championship team they were a couple years ago doesn't mean they still can't have their way with the football Cats.

I would love it if that happens. However I have my doubts about UK winning against any BCS school this year, so beating Florida was not even in my thinking. However as someone said with Florida being more in a pro style offense, it does help UK out. UK never came close to stopping the spread offense for Florida.