Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the most unexpected place that you have met a BGP member?

Featured Replies

At an EMS Conference. I won't mention the member's name, but I was on the phone talking to another member about the process of reinstatement and a man overheard me using BGP lingo and asked me if I was a member.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know of a couple. Not sure if they know that I know, but I know.

 

Good to know! And now they know that you know! :sssh:

During a basketball game.

 

I believe you had your fair share of Randy's popcorn during the 10th Region finals. :lol:

I know of a couple. Not sure if they know that I know, but I know.

 

I think I know a few too...

The real question is did you stop at Burbank's for some BBQ & quality cornbread?

 

ummm... I'm feeling we need to schedule a trip soon!

"We eat bamboo and we're coming for you."

 

At an EMS Conference. I won't mention the member's name, but I was on the phone talking to another member about the process of reinstatement and a man overheard me using BGP lingo and asked me if I was a member.
Which reminds me. I was not a member yet, and didn't know Ram was a member/mod but:

My 2nd year coaching JFL we played in a tourney in Raceland, and Ram stopped me after the game to talk about my team and football in general. Two years later as a member of BGP after reading some of Ram's comments on here I put two-and-two together. Eventually made a good buddy out of it, though I haven't seen you in a while big guy :thumb:.

Which reminds me. I was not a member yet, and didn't know Ram was a member/mod but:

My 2nd year coaching JFL we played in a tourney in Raceland, and Ram stopped me after the game to talk about my team and football in general. Two years later as a member of BGP after reading some of Ram's comments on here I put two-and-two together. Eventually made a good buddy out of it, though I haven't seen you in a while big guy :thumb:.

 

Great memories. I know. You are going to have to come to some Raceland games this year, we open up with East at Raceland.

At an EMS Conference. I won't mention the member's name, but I was on the phone talking to another member about the process of reinstatement and a man overheard me using BGP lingo and asked me if I was a member.

 

I do remember that. It would only have been better had you been talking about me being reinstated.

I do remember that. It would only have been better had you been talking about me being reinstated.

 

That would have been classic indeed.

Met Tony Danza in Trinity's locker room.

 

I saw this thread and that of that video, it's a parody of a series of Auburn commercials that were done a few years ago.

This morning at UofL, during my AP Chemistry conference, I realized that another person in the room was a BGP member that I had corresponded with here before. I was pleased to have the opportunity (and four more days of that opportunity). :D

 

Where have you had the pleasure (or displeasure) of meeting other BGPers, to your surprise?

 

 

I has been a pretty interesting week at the AP Chemistry Institute. It has been a pleasure meeting a fellow BGPer. I think this meeting only proves that nerds like us still love sports and in my case coach one! Good Times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.