Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the most unexpected place that you have met a BGP member?

Featured Replies

Great memories. I know. You are going to have to come to some Raceland games this year, we open up with East at Raceland.

 

:thumb: I'll be there for a few if possible.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Met Tony Danza in Trinity's locker room.

 

That sound so wrong but yet so true! :lol::lol::lol:

Saw 3 or 4 at the Maysville July 4th fireworks.

 

I can't really say that I've seen many in unexpected places. Ran into a member at Cheddars in Ashland some time back; I was wearing (as I often do) a BGP cap and that will often result in meeting members that I otherwise wouldn't have known.

Saw 3 or 4 at the Maysville July 4th fireworks.

 

I can't really say that I've seen many in unexpected places. Ran into a member at Cheddars in Ashland some time back; I was wearing (as I often do) a BGP cap and that will often result in meeting members that I otherwise wouldn't have known.

 

Hmmm, I need a BGP hat!

I have met quite a few BGP members and I think I can honestly say I have met every last one of them or almost every last one of them in a parking lot at a high school somewhere in the state of Kentucky.:lol:

I have met quite a few BGP members and I think I can honestly say I have met every last one of them or almost every last one of them in a parking lot at a high school somewhere in the state of Kentucky.:lol:

 

That's kind of where I'm at. I've been fortunate enough to meet a few of them on their own stomping grounds, though ...

That's kind of where I'm at. I've been fortunate enough to meet a few of them on their own stomping grounds, though ...
I prefer the JTE show over a high school parking lot. :lol:
I have met quite a few BGP members and I think I can honestly say I have met every last one of them or almost every last one of them in a parking lot at a high school somewhere in the state of Kentucky.:lol:

 

Yup. Met a few there myself. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.