Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 13)

LRCW

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is horrible offensively. Every single player is going up to the plate as if they have no clue how to hit big league pitching.

Votto is on pace for 19 HRs and 89 RBIs....MVP? Hardly.

Phillips has been on a steady decline for the past 2 months it seems.

Stubbs strikeouts more times than he makes contact.

Rolen should be playing in an AARP league.

LF & SS are so pathetic they'd be better off playing Mike Leake at one of them.

Bruce seems to have forgotten how to knock in a run.

Wood was terrible in the 1st inning, but threw 6 scoreless after that. It's not a quality start, but against this Yankee offense, I'll take 7 innings 4 runs every day from my starter. Nova has been pretty average all year and has looked like a Cy Young contender because of this embarrassment that is the Reds offense.

This team is horrible offensively. Every single player is going up to the plate as if they have no clue how to hit big league pitching.

Votto is on pace for 19 HRs and 89 RBIs....MVP? Hardly.

Phillips has been on a steady decline for the past 2 months it seems.

Stubbs strikeouts more times than he makes contact.

Rolen should be playing in an AARP league.

LF & SS are so pathetic they'd be better off playing Mike Leake at one of them.

Bruce seems to have forgotten how to knock in a run.

Wood was terrible in the 1st inning, but threw 6 scoreless after that. It's not a quality start, but against this Yankee offense, I'll take 7 innings 4 runs every day from my starter. Nova has been pretty average all year and has looked like a Cy Young contender because of this embarrassment that is the Reds offense.

If the Reds offense is an embarrassment, then what would you call the offenses of the rest of the National League teams? Because yes the Reds offense is struggling, but the Reds offense is still better than most teams in the NL. I would be willing to bet most teams would love to trade lineups with the Reds. So even though the Reds offense is not doing that well lately, lets not act like all these other teams have great offenses. When it comes down to it, the Reds still have one of the better offenses in the National League. Some teams have offenses that have struggled like this all year long...

I do agree though that they need to get out of this funk they are in. They need to make some changes somewhere.

Janish with another error tonight.

I really don't understanding what they keep waiting on, they need to bring up the SS from the minors. As people have said even if he does struggle up here in the Major Leagues, his production couldn't get much worst than what we are getting now anyways.