Ryle's Travis Elliott Verbals to WKU

Clyde

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott is going to to put up HUGE numbers this year. His stats will garner Mr Football interest.

For the first time and maybe only time NKY will have 3 kids getting Mr Football consideration.

WKU is a D-1 one school and there is nothing wrong with going there. I'd love for my kid to go there after my other kid didn't and we had to pay for his schooling. Look at all the kids who end their careers and cannot play, and this kid can, be happy for him and remember the signing day isn't until february.

I think that depends Clyde, if everyone and their brother knows Elliott is going to get the ball 30 times a game it could be tough sledding.

Logic says you're right.

Coach Hauck proved , though, that a good running back is going to put up big numbers even if he's the only weapon.

Bryson saw that.

Logic says you're right.

Coach Hauck proved , though, that a good running back is going to put up big numbers even if he's the only weapon.

Bryson saw that.

I agree but in Coach Hauck's day they usually had an offensive line made up of men among boys. I am not sure Ryle will have that kind of OL this year.

I agree but in Coach Hauck's day they usually had an offensive line made up of men among boys. I am not sure Ryle will have that kind of OL this year.

Alexander wasn't the only one, though. Most recently, Reece McShara of Boyle County put up those kind of numbers in the 2009 season, granted they had Dawson as a weapon also, but putting up over 3,000K rushing yards like he did, at any level, is insane. Boyle's line was very good, but it wasn't like they went 250 across the board.