Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wife Maria Shriver Separate

Bluto

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many times his child played with his other children?

I wonder how she did not know? My Take:: The house staff was paid well by Arnold and Maria to keep it on the down low. Maria holds it all together for "appearances". Arnold finishes his political career. The house staff worker is now given permission and lots of $$$$ to exit stage left. So the pressure is now off of Maria to keep holding up the floodgates, which are about to come tumbling down. Then--Sargent Shriver dies, Maria's beloved father. Nothing like a girl losing her daddy to keep it real. Maria lets go of the floodgates, and the flood begins.

Edited by hoops5

His maid and Maria were both pregnant by him at the same time living under the same roof. Bizarre.

I'll never understand how someone can be so utterly stupid. Especially someone in the public eye. To think you won't get caught at some point is unbelievably arrogant and stupid. How do you live that kind of lie for so long? I cannot imagine the embarrassment and anger that Maria and their kids(including the maid's son) are undergoing. I really can't recall such a level of betrayal in my lifetime. He may as well retire to Austria.

Tiger Woods?

As someone else said, John Edwards.

Nope. Neither one of those cases involved a woman who was around their wives and children at their beck and call 24 hours a day. Maria knew and trusted this woman that was having sex with her husband in their house and then she had a kid by him as well. I would think that Maria and their kids were pretty close to this woman who was an employee of theirs. Granted Tiger and John both did very embarrassing things to their spouses but this Schwarzenegger drama plays out like a really sad movie. Or tv show.....The Good Wife.

This whole situation is crazy. It was mentioned on Howard Stern this morning that Arnold and Maria's kids dropped their last name and are going by Shriver now.

Well, Shriver is easier to spell than Schwarzenegger...

I'm just going to say this: My heart goes out to her. No matter what. What he did was crap, and she didn't deserve it. I don't care if she's a Kennedy or a Smith.

I agree. However, she knew that he was scum before she married him, so it tempers my sympathies a little. It's like marrying an alcoholic and believing that the power of love will change him. Maybe it will, but the cards are definitely stacked against you and you can't be completely surprised when he reverts. Heartbreaking yes, unexpected no unless you are naive to the probabilities.

I ask everyone to watch the documentary of Arnold in Rio for Carnaval and Pumping Iron. The man is the epitome of egomaniac. I am sure, much like Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan, that he feels like he is bullet proof and every situation will merely be a blip on the radar and never a scandal.

I agree. However, she knew that he was scum before she married him, so it tempers my sympathies a little. It's like marrying an alcoholic and believing that the power of love will change him. Maybe it will, but the cards are definitely stacked against you and you can't be completely surprised when he reverts. Heartbreaking yes, unexpected no unless you are naive to the probabilities.

So you can read Maria's mind?