Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wife Maria Shriver Separate

Bluto

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can read Maria's mind?

Not at all. I just know what you look at when you marry someone. If my wife had been a huge partier before we got married, I wouldn't have married her. That wasn't what I was lookin for in a wife. Maria married a reknown playboy who was more than likely unable to control his libido. I don't know if you remember "gropegate." Look, the couple married in 1986. He had been living w/ a woman in LA when he met Maria. He carried on a relationship with Maria and this other woman for about a year. She knew exactly what she was getting. I feel sorry for their kids, and for Maria, but she can not be completely surprised.

Not at all. I just know what you look at when you marry someone. If my wife had been a huge partier before we got married, I wouldn't have married her. That wasn't what I was lookin for in a wife. Maria married a reknown playboy who was more than likely unable to control his libido. I don't know if you remember "gropegate." Look, the couple married in 1986. He had been living w/ a woman in LA when he met Maria. He carried on a relationship with Maria and this other woman for about a year. She knew exactly what she was getting. I feel sorry for their kids, and for Maria, but she can not be completely surprised.

Arnold should be even more embarrassed. Apparently this is a picture of the lady.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007809-3.html?tag=img