Photo of bin Laden???? When??

I'd rather deal with the conspiracy theories than inflame things further. The right people, ours and theirs, know the truth.
AGREED!!!!! No matter what we say, people won't believe it! No matter what photos we show, people will not believe it! No matter what video we show, people will not believe it! The person who started this thread say he doesn't care and all he wants is to be able to see the real photos, and that HE will know it's the real photo, and that is all that matters to him! WELL, In reality the ONLY thing that realy matters it he is DEAD! Accept it/DEAL WITH IT!!!!! Edited by SportsGuy41017

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsay Graham is an idiot! Talking about how he was against how Bin Laden was disposed, and within 24 hours to go along with Islamic traditions, and how he wasn't a good Muslim anyway. Then talking about how our national security should be considered before religious sensitivity? Just how are these two related? Not how he views it! If we show the regular Muslims that we took care of his body according to Muslim traditions then our national security would be better off, as we will not tick them off, or give ammo to radical Muslims, so they can say "See! We told you the USA hates Islam"! Which will just HELP their cause!

I just don't see how people can't understand this!

Associated Press is reporting that Obama has told CBS that they will not release any photos of Bin Laden's dead body.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110504/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

I agree, we all know the truth anyway. I mean why would we need proof, isnt what the government says good enough. Bin Laden is dead and in the water somewhere undisclosed. it is time we as a country start believeing what our country says. I am tired of mistrust. honesty should be the Obama policy.

I agree, we all know the truth anyway. I mean why would we need proof, isnt what the government says good enough. Bin Laden is dead and in the water somewhere undisclosed. it is time we as a country start believeing what our country says. I am tired of mistrust. honesty should be the Obama policy.

??????? :eyeonyou:

I say show it and show the terrorist what will happen to them...

...Until the US show it, the conspiracies will go on.

I do believe we killed him, I just want to see the scum bag for what he did to our people.

If they show it people still will say it is a fake, I still want to see it fake or not.

Obama says "we don't need to spike the football." I agree with his decision.

We already spiked the football. We just don't need any Terrell Owens type grandstanding.

I'd actually have been fine with either decision, but if it were mine to make, I'd have done the same as the President.

Words cannot describe how much I wish Sarah Palin would just got away...

"@SarahPalinUSA Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No (fooling)around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission"