Photo of bin Laden???? When??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100%. I personally have no desire to see a picture of anyone with half their head blown off.

Coming back from Georgetown this evening we happened upon an accident; probably 6 or 8 vehicles ahead of us; just off the Paris bypass on US 68. Within minutes there were 2 fire trucks, three ambulances and a bunch of police cars. We were routed through that little apartment complex just off the highway. I had no wish to rubberneck, and neither did my wife. However, there looked to be several folks walking out of their apartments to try to get a good view. I assumed from all the emergency vehicles that there was something there that merited their presence.

To follow up, the accident was fatal. Again, I had no wish to see any of the grisly details, just as I have no wish to see OBL's dead body. Guess I'm not the National Enquirer type.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Woman_killed_in_crash_near_her_home_121239894.html

Well all it will take to fool the Muslim crazies is an old newer not seen before video of bin Laden spouting off some hate stuff so the leaders of the new Al-Qaeda can say he is alive and the US is lying about killing him because there is no proof. I say most of the crazies believe it and most will because they know no better. Just my opinion.

Last nite on NGEO channel they showed two newsmen who had shot footage of 9-11. I saw some footage I have never seen before, one or two that I saw was people hanging out the windows waving for help, one man tried to crawl down from the 84th floor.

They spoke with the widows from Flight 93 and the ladies spoke of the last phone conversations.

They talked with survivors who cried as they couldn't help people as they heard them screaming.

When you see people on the street looking up in horror they are watching people landing on the ground who have jumped.

Yes, show me what took place. I want to see him.

Obama is supposed to be working for us... Just another diversionary tactic by the white house to keep the public's focus away from his ineptness for job creation, his exploding debt crisis, his unwillingness to control our borders and enforce federal laws among plenty of more problems... He's gonna play this one as long as he can...

Words cannot describe how much I wish Sarah Palin would just got away...

"@SarahPalinUSA Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No (fooling)around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission"

That's the thing she and some others do not get! With the ideology of these radicals, they simply do not care what happens to them! HELLO! They have suicide bombers, people can't possibly think showing these photos and or videos will stop them? All it will do is anger them even more, they can use it for their cause!

Obama is supposed to be working for us... Just another diversionary tactic by the white house to keep the public's focus away from his ineptness for job creation, his exploding debt crisis, his unwillingness to control our borders and enforce federal laws among plenty of more problems... He's gonna play this one as long as he can...

Sorry that the Commander-in-Chief acted like one.

Obama says "we don't need to spike the football." I agree with his decision.

Looks like Obama is going to the WTC to spike the ball for a TD. Seems to me celebrating a killing is as bad as showing the picture. Besides I have seen the other 3 killed and I have seen worse on TV.

Looks like Obama is going to the WTC to spike the ball for a TD. Seems to me celebrating a killing is as bad as showing the picture. Besides I have seen the other 3 killed and I have seen worse on TV.
Good for you why don't you post them then .

My understanding is that he is laying a wreath without a speech or press conference. Hardly spiking. More like respect.

The thing that bothers me the most about all of this is that so many are lining up on the opposite side of where they would probably be if the other sides leader was in place.

I disagreed with Bush going into Iraq and I disagree with Obama going into Libya. I have seen so many people here and elsewhere who supported Bush for Iraq and railed against Obama for Libya, also people who railed against Bush for Iraq but supported Obama for Libya. IMO you should have been for both or against both.

I did not think that pics from Abu Ghaib should be released and I don't think pics of Bin Ladin should be released. Libs were calling for the release of A.G. photos and cons were against it. Now with OBL pics we have the opposite. And, IMHO it only because of who is or is not POTUS.

You either believe in something or you don't. Too many folks out there who are justifying their beliefs.