Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mexitucky, Esquire

Featured Replies

Got the news today. I have passed the Ohio Bar. On to Kentucky!!!

Outstanding, sir.

Congrats! Drinks on mexitucky tonight!

  • Author

Thank you, everyone. It was awesome. I didn't know that scores were out already and I got a message from one of the ladies from Chase who also took it. I looked it up on the computer to confirm w/ my wife, daughter and one of our boys in the room. It was a good moment. My son jumped over the couch and tackled me to give me a hug. It was a long struggle. 4 1/2 years of night school, I lost both of my maternal grandparents during the first week of classes, bought a house, got married, ran my sales accounts and managed other reps, had a daughter, finalized the adoption of my twins, and then the hours and hours of reading....now I get to reclaim my life!

Amazing accomplishment!

That is awesome. Congratulations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.