Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 4)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red's starting pitchers are just awful. Nothing good to say about them as a whole.

Remind me how many games it took last year before a starting pitcher registered a win. No worries here.

Heisey has 23 At bats and 10 RBI...

I love that Chris Heisey is taking full advantage of every opportunity when he gets in the game. Even if it is when the game is pretty much out of reach. He's my favorite player on the team (guess I like cheering for the underdog) and was glad that I got to see him hit an HR last night.

It was a rough night to be at the ballpark (not because of the weather, it was beautiful) but the Reds just could not get the bats going. Seeing Chapman hit 106 on the gun was pretty awesome, but not many of the 13,000 stayed to see it. But, those that did got pretty loud.

I'm new to BGP, but I've heard nothing but good things about the organization here. I am happy to be involved. Hopefully the bats can get rolling again tonight to help LeCure get his first win, seeing as he is certainly deserving of one with how he's been pitching.