Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 4)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to think the starting pitching is going to turn around sooner than later, but they've got a lot of work to do. I only watched bits and pieces on the phone tonight and couldn't get a sense of how LeCure's pitches were looking. Was he having an bad night or were they getting lucky on those line drive homers?

The starting pitching has been atrocious and that's putting it nicely. LeCure looked like he was pitching BP last night.

They need to figure something out, because at this rate the bullpen's going to be spent by June.

Hopefully in a week or two they will have Cueto and Bailey ready.

Hopefully in a week or two they will have Cueto and Bailey ready.

Exactly. Why are people surprised that the starters are struggling when 2 of their top 4 haven't taken the hill yet?

It looks as though the Reds will become the Dreads once again. One year wonders. The Reds will lose tonight, and won't see 1st place again the rest of the year. I'll probably have to start the thread come middle of June. I know I know. My Dodgers suck too.

The starting pitching has been atrocious and that's putting it nicely. LeCure looked like he was pitching BP last night.

They need to figure something out, because at this rate the bullpen's going to be spent by June.

I think Lecure IS what he is, a AAA pitcher at best and can come up and fill in as a 5th starter but not a rotation guy.