Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic Vs. Russell - 2A Title Game - New Thread

Featured Replies

Since the other thread closed, I thought I'd start a new one. Let's try and keep it fact driven and try to avoid breaking rules 2 & 3 of BGP.

 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if they empty the stadiums between each game on Saturday or do they just assign a block of seats for each team?

 

Also can you purchase a package ticket for both friday and Saturday?

  • Replies 181
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the other thread closed, I thought I'd start a new one. Let's try and keep it fact driven and try to avoid breaking rules 2 & 3 of BGP.

 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if they empty the stadiums between each game on Saturday or do they just assign a block of seats for each team?

 

Also can you purchase a package ticket for both friday and Saturday?

 

 

Its a new format this year but Ive never known them to empty the place. One teams fans frequently goes off celebrating, or consoling, and leaves seats for the next teams fans (more or less)

 

Woody Jr

Its a new format this year but Ive never known them to empty the place. One teams fans frequently goes off celebrating, or consoling, and leaves seats for the next teams fans (more or less)

 

Woody Jr

That's my understanding as well. They have what's called a soft intermission where they encourage everyone to leave. But you can stay for the next game as well. If you leave then you will definately have to purchase another ticket.

I read in the C-J today that

 

Tickets can be purchased at participating schools prior to the games for $7. At the gate, tickets will be $10. There are also tickets available in the Brown & Williamson suites for $15.

 

A ticket for all four games is $25 and $40 for the suites.

Are all $7 tickets general admission or are all tickets reserved?

Are all $7 tickets general admission or are all tickets reserved?

 

 

$7 is GA pre-game. At the gate, GA is $10.

Thanks for the info. I'll pay 7$ tommorrow. I'm sure that concessions will get the other 3 + dollars!

Thanks for the info. I'll pay 7$ tommorrow. I'm sure that concessions will get the other 3 + dollars!

 

 

:thumb:

Will Tony Franklin be on the sidelines for the Aces?

Will Tony Franklin be on the sidelines for the Aces?

 

He has been the last 2 weeks.

That cheer is from our cheerleaders, Yes it is the exact cheer they do at all football games. I have heard it every week this year.Everyone will get to hear it this Saturday.

I have the blessing to be seated in front of them sometimes. My friends daughter is a cheerleader so I get to here it all the time.

How long have the Aces been using Tony Franklin's system and what was their record the previous 3 years before they implemented his system?

Our program really turned around when Mike Lawson was hired to replace Mojo Holowell. When Lawson came to OC he brought John Edge as the D Coordinator and that is when we started to emerge. I think they were 6-6 their first year, maybe 9-3 the next and 12-1 the next year.

Our program really turned around when Mike Lawson was hired to replace Mojo Holowell. When Lawson came to OC he brought John Edge as the D Coordinator and that is when we started to emerge. I think they were 6-6 their first year, maybe 9-3 the next and 12-1 the next year.

 

 

Great coaches can make a big difference in a program. Sounds like they made that difference.

That's my understanding as well. They have what's called a soft intermission where they encourage everyone to leave. But you can stay for the next game as well. If you leave then you will definately have to purchase another ticket.

There is usually four sections.....

They alternate,

If it is the same format as last year, there is no assigned seats, because in 03' there were assigned seats, and you had to sit where your tickets were..

but in 04' you could sit wherever you pleased..

Anyways, the first teams play, and sit opposite sides as each other..

Home team on the home side, Away team on away..

Then during the first game, the second games fans sit according on the side

of the home/away teams.. So by the end of the first game, you have both

home teams beside each other, and both away teams beside each other..

when the first game is over, the first games fan usually leave to celebrate

Then as the 2nd game plays, the 3rd games fans usually take the place of the

1st games fans seats, according to the home/aways status.. But definley

don't worry, the only game that comes close to feeling the stadium up, will be

the 4A game... the 1A 2A & 3A will be lucky to have 7-10k a game... which

usually doesnt fill up not even 40% of the staduim.. and LOL.. i know thats confusing, i hope it makes since.. lol if not someone delete it ... i hope i could help someone make sense of things lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.