Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-Kentucky staffer broke NCAA rules

Featured Replies

Heard about this a day or two ago and figured it would be big news on here. It wasn't.

 

If BGP isn't freaking out, I'm not.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ This has been known for a while now I believe. The article might have been written today but it doesn't amount to much. It won't be an issue.

Funny how NCf has been MIA in the other old news thread he started :lol:

You guys really need to cut NCF some slack. Every time he thinks tOSU is going to win a National Championship some SEC school breaks his heart. You can't blame him for hating the SEC. :lol: :lol:

While I would like to jump in on the NCF bashing, I do not think it is hard to imagine a lot of people may not have heard about this until today. The way it is being presented on ESPN is like it is breaking news.

  • Author
You guys really need to cut NCF some slack. Every time he thinks tOSU is going to win a National Championship some SEC school breaks his heart. You can't blame him for hating the SEC. :lol: :lol:
Hate is a feeling I have for the woman who played a large part in my son killing himself. So, you are once again so far off base that it's sad, really sad. But carry on.

Why is this coming up now? Is there something new?

Why is this coming up now? Is there something new?

 

Because it's the Final Four, I'm guessing. If you believe Matt Jones, the issue (both the rebounding & phone calls) were reported by UK to the NCAA two years ago.

Why is this coming up now? Is there something new?

 

I think maybe the phone call issues are just now being made public but everything else is old news. Its a secondary violation that they reported 2 years ago to the NCAA and the guy was fired.

Hate is a feeling I have for the woman who played a large part in my son killing himself. So, you are once again so far off base that it's sad, really sad. But carry on.

 

Hate as in I hate peas. Either way, it's understandable why you feel like you do toward the SEC. It's the same reason so many UK fans feel the way they do against Duke. Now go ahead and sit by your computer, and get ready to be the first to post the final score thread when UK loses tonight.

More breaking news: The earth is not flat.

Hate as in I hate peas. Either way, it's understandable why you feel like you do toward the SEC. It's the same reason so many UK fans feel the way they do against Duke. Now go ahead and sit by your computer, and get ready to be the first to post the final score thread when UK loses tonight.

:thumb:

We are sorry in your loss of your son, I couldn't imagine what you and your family are going thru. But when you get on here just to bash the SEC the way you do, what do you expect from us? Try to respect all teams a little and watch how this might become enjoyable for you. There are some wonderful people on here that would love to reach out to you.

 

I hate when I have to defend Bama/SEC by downgrading your teams. Its just not most of our style. You don't have to show the SEC love or anything, just try to remember we have teams we really care for and no one likes to see their teams bashed all the time.

 

Good Luck to you, and go Buckeyes in the fall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.