Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-Kentucky staffer broke NCAA rules

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor newark. He really has nothing better to do with his time than surf the net looking for dirt on the SEC (UK specifically). It's pretty sad really.

NCF you are trying hard to find negative uk articles aren't you.

I saw this on espn this morning, don't have go surfing to find it. I really don't think that it sounds all that serious but with the NCAA who knows?

I just find it kind of funny and really kind of predictable that they bring this up along with UConn/Calhouns problems with the NCAA rules on the date of the final four :rolleyes:.

Edited by oldrambler

NCF you are trying hard to find negative uk articles aren't you.

 

Edit..

 

Guys, its the Final Four and U.K. is in it. Does this really suprise anyone? BTW, he didn't mention that they were talking about the Calhouns/UConn violations as well.

Poor newark. He really has nothing better to do with his time than surf the net looking for dirt on the SEC (UK specifically). It's pretty sad really.
SO TRUE! ANYTHING to attempt to throw the heat off Tressel, even if it is just on this board.
Poor newark. He really has nothing better to do with his time than surf the net looking for dirt on the SEC (UK specifically). It's pretty sad really.

 

Kind of like some others breaking their necks to post anything negative on some other football programs isn't it? I'm just sayin', :sssh::D?

Kind of like some others breaking their necks to post anything negative on some other football programs isn't it? I'm just sayin', :sssh::D?

 

If that's directed at me, I'm not sure why. I've been relatively quiet about the whole OSU football fiasco.

You are really raining on their parade by pointing things like this out.
NCF, you have to admit that this "just happened" to come out on the day of the final four and you "just had" to post it. :p

 

 

 

If that's directed at me, I'm not sure why. I've been relatively quiet about the whole OSU football fiasco.

 

I was just having some fun, pointing out some other threads and post and not anyone paticular. UKMF, seems like you jumped on that awfuly quick.:popcorn: :D. Jeez! All of it anymore is like water off a ducks back to me :cool:.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At any rate, I am done with it. :lol:

  • Author

I posted it today because that is when I heard about it on ESPN and the link I posted was the first one I found on it.

I posted it today because that is when I heard about it on ESPN and the link I posted was the first one I found on it.
UH....o.k. then, tell me if find anyone buying that. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.