Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Barnes

Featured Replies

I make no secret about my dislike for Roy Williams, UNC, Kansas, or the University of Florida athletic programs. Most haters won't own up to it, but I do it gladly.

 

Well hate on my friend... :lol:

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Van Pelt just tweeted that he has heard that Barnes is coming back. Not sure it it's his real account, someone may want to double check that for me.

 

Via notthefakeSVP

I'm hearing Harrison Barnes will stay @ UNC. Remarkable to keep all 3 - they are monster favorites. Lockout must have kids scared

Scott Van Pelt just tweeted that he has heard that Barnes is coming back. Not sure it it's his real account, someone may want to double check that for me.

 

That is his Twitter account.

 

UNC will come in #1 if everyone returns.

  • Author
That is his Twitter account.

 

UNC will come in #1 if everyone returns.

 

I disagree, if UK returns everyone.

That is his Twitter account.

 

UNC will come in #1 if everyone returns.

 

I don't care about preseson polls, but would love another year of Barnes in Baby Blue...

 

:dancingpa

I disagree, if UK returns everyone.

 

If only you had a vote. And UK isn't returning everyone, so a pipe dream anyway...

If only you had a vote. And UK isn't returning everyone, so a pipe dream anyway...

 

You hearing or thinking Jones and Knight are going to the league?

  • Author
If only you had a vote. And UK isn't returning everyone, so a pipe dream anyway...

 

Everyone returning from both teams, and UK has the better class coming in....Many would put UK #1.

You hearing or thinking Jones and Knight are going to the league?

 

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

 

I would think P Jones returning increases T Jones leaving.

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

 

If either of them return and Liggins comes back, I don't see how Cal makes everyone happy.

 

Miller

Liggins

Jones/Knight

Lamb

Wiltjer

Gilchrist

Teague

Davis

 

That's a lot of talent to keep happy.

 

Honestly, at this point, Id be thrilled to have Liggins back for another season. His defense would be missed.

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

 

:thumb:

Hearing Knight is as good as gone and Jones is 50/50...

 

:cry:

I would think P Jones returning increases T Jones leaving.

 

Or you could look at the glass half full and maybe Jones will realize maybe if Perry is returning, he should too to improve his game and for other reasons like the potential lockout....maybe......

 

Who am I kidding :idunno:

Look everybody thinks/says they coming back until the money gets offered. He is as good as gone and he is stupid if he isn't.

 

I think he'll go. He is a top 3 pick.

 

Barnes is going to leave. It's that simple.

 

 

Wrong! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.