Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Barnes

Featured Replies

Has he come out and said he was coming back next year? I was looking at a mock draft and it had Barnes (along with Zeller, Henson, & Marshall) all in the 2012 mock. I know Sullinger from OSU has said he's staying, but haven't heard anything from Barnes (or Henson for that matter).

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard anything nor can I find anything but a UNC fan friend of mine swears Barnes is coming back.

  • Author
I haven't heard anything nor can I find anything but a UNC fan friend of mine swears Barnes is coming back.

 

I just find it weird that they would take him off, when other guys like Tristan Thompson of Texas, who has said he's coming back, is still listed in this year's draft.

I thought I read that Barnes said if they don't win it all this year, he was coming back next year for another year?

 

If he comes back, along with Henson, Zeller, and Marshall, I don't see how they aren't preseason favorites next year. Especially considering they'd get Bullock back from injury and also have Hairston and McAdoo coming in. That team would be loaded.

 

Barnes, Henson, Zeller, Marshall, Strickland, Bullock, Hairston, McAdoo, McDonald....a lot of depth with talent.

  • Author
I thought I read that Barnes said if they don't win it all this year, he was coming back next year for another year?

 

If he comes back, along with Henson, Zeller, and Marshall, I don't see how they aren't preseason favorites next year. Especially considering they'd get Bullock back from injury and also have Hairston and McAdoo coming in. That team would be loaded.

 

Barnes, Henson, Zeller, Marshall, Strickland, Bullock, Hairston, McAdoo, McDonald....a lot of depth with talent.

 

You mean kinda like UK would be with Miller, Liggins, Lamb, Knight, Jones, Teague, Gilchrist, Davis, & Wiltjer? :D

Look everybody thinks/says they coming back until the money gets offered. He is as good as gone and he is stupid if he isn't.

I thought I read somewhere that Tristan Thompson declared but hasn't hired an agent.

You mean kinda like UK would be with Miller, Liggins, Lamb, Knight, Jones, Teague, Gilchrist, Davis, & Wiltjer? :D

 

Knight and Jones are gone.

Jones I agree but I'm not sold on Knight.

 

Knight has been tearing it up. His stock is as high as it's going to get and he'll be a top 5 pick... He won't want to leave but the money will be too much to turn down.

Knight has been tearing it up. His stock is as high as it's going to get and he'll be a top 5 pick... He won't want to leave but the money will be too much to turn down.

 

I don't think he will be in the top 5 but he should be in the lottery.

Knight and Jones are gone.

 

Probably so. The same can be said for Barnes, Irving, and Sullinger. I don't care what they say in March.

Barnes is either gone or really dumb. I don't care though, I hope he comes back. I want to beat the best UNC has to offer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.