Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Come on guys, Keep this win in perspective!

Featured Replies

I think you missed the point.

 

No. You may have meant it for someone else, but if it's geared towards me, then some digging is to be done. I hate UK, but I understand and recognize their skill level and ability.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, it will be huge.....they get my respect for winning the game. You're right, it is hate. I hate UK, I hate Calipari the Coach (not the man), I hate the players when they are on the court with KENTUCKY written across their chests. I hate UK athletically, not academically, not as people. Now, that being said, I didn't say that the national pundits expected UK to win, I said they wouldn't be surprised about it. Heck, Dickie V said that he could see them in the Final Four. Dan Patrick and Jim Rome both said they wouldn't be shocked to see UK beat OSU.

 

I don't think the jubilation is caused by the fact that no one ever saw this coming. The "we shocked the world" threads are quite overblown, but I think it stems from the fact that UK hadn't exceeded expectations in the tournament in quite some time. It has usually been the opposite, with UK being a favorite only to disappoint. When was the last time UK won a close game in the tournament, especially as the underdog? Throw in the fact that it was against the number one overall seed on a last second shot, as well as how many had given up on this team and been looking ahead to next year, and I can definitely understand it.

Nope, it will be huge.....they get my respect for winning the game. You're right, it is hate. I hate UK, I hate Calipari the Coach (not the man), I hate the players when they are on the court with KENTUCKY written across their chests. I hate UK athletically, not academically, not as people. Now, that being said, I didn't say that the national pundits expected UK to win, I said they wouldn't be surprised about it. Heck, Dickie V said that he could see them in the Final Four. Dan Patrick and Jim Rome both said they wouldn't be shocked to see UK beat OSU.

 

Seriously, I don't think I hvave ever seen the word used that much in one post.

 

But now the pressure is really on UK because if they win they get your respect. You have no idea how much that means to UK.

Has to be the biggest win since 98. 13 years is a long time, plenty of reason to celebrate.

But now the pressure is really on UK because if they win they get your respect. You have no idea how much that means to UK.

Exactly,why do so many people care about what I think? Maybe they say they don't, and that's fine. We all have opinions, I have mine, we move forward.

Has to be the biggest win since 98. 13 years is a long time, plenty of reason to celebrate.

 

WE know, but it means nothing yet.

WE know, but it means nothing yet.

 

If you know they why were you complaining about people being excited about it? I'm over it now but it was nice to enjoy last night.

What will you say if UK beats UNC?

 

"When", CCC, "when".

WE know, but it means nothing yet.

 

I don't buy that wins like that mean NOTHING unless you win the title.

No. You may have meant it for someone else, but if it's geared towards me, then some digging is to be done. I hate UK, but I understand and recognize their skill level and ability.

 

I'm not doing any digging, and I'll let you decide who it was for.

If we got this excited about UK getting to the elite 8, can you imagine what we'll do tonight if the Cats win?

I'm not doing any digging, and I'll let you decide who it was for.

 

:thumb:

If we got this excited about UK getting to the elite 8, can you imagine what we'll do tonight if the Cats win?

 

And rightfully so.....to end the longest Final Four drought in program history, that would be enormous.

I am done "sulking" about my loss. I am tired of everyone claiming UK's greatness, then act as if wins are unexpected....it's one or the other. Either you are a top dog, or you're not. No one nationally is surprised UK won. They had the #1 recruiting class in the land. It's tired.

 

You are hilarious. Thanks for playin. :lol:

You are hilarious. Thanks for playin. :lol:

 

As I look to you for affirmation and confidence building.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.