Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Come on guys, Keep this win in perspective!

Featured Replies

All year, everyone said this was a down year, that things were "watered" down....

  • Replies 75
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO!! :lol: We could have been a #1 with Kanter possibly.

 

We could possibly end up at #1 with this current team. I'll take that over the unknown anyday.

All year, everyone said this was a down year, that things were "watered" down....

 

Did you ever hear anyone say OSU wasn't good though? Sure Pitt and Duke were weak #1 seeds going on the last few years. The two seeds were pathetic. But, OSU is legit. Kansas seems pretty legit. UNC looks like a good 2 seed.

Let them try to discredit this win... We won't let them. Go Big Blue!

UK only does that for Championships. There have been none & not even a Final Four berth since 98. UK has been favored to get to at least the Elite 8 every other time they've made it the last 13 years. This year was a surprise.

 

If you're such as basketball Nostradamus and you expected UK to win last night, how much did you make off the game? I'm sure you got plenty of action. This was the first time I can remember UK being a big underdog in the Tourney and they won. Huge win. Take your hate elsewhere.

 

Actually they have a few Runner-up and Final Four Banners in the rafters.

A last second win over the number one overall seed in the tournament isn't exciting and worthy of a little bit of celebration? I'm seeing fans happy because this team has exceeded expectations and has a very good chance to end the Final Four drought, which no one would have thought possible after the departure of so many key players from last season. I only see one person making ridiculous comparisons with some of the biggest upsets of all time, so I'm not exactly sure where that came from. I just don't understand how the reaction from UK fans has been that excessive after such an emotional, high-intensity, tight game ended in such dramatic fashion.

I think the the uk haters are every bit as bad as the 18% :lol:. When it comes to ky, they are unreasonable and blinded by their hate.

 

First all you hear all year long is, "kentucky isn't that good blah blah blah"

 

Then when they get a big win, it's "kentucky should have won it's not like osu was very good anyways". It's funny.

A last second win over the number one overall seed in the tournament isn't exciting and worthy of a little bit of celebration? I'm seeing fans happy because this team has exceeded expectations and has a very good chance to end the Final Four drought, which no one would have thought possible after the departure of so many key players from last season. I only see one person making ridiculous comparisons with some of the biggest upsets of all time, so I'm not exactly sure where that came from. I just don't understand how the reaction from UK fans has been that excessive after such an emotional, high-intensity, tight game ended in such dramatic fashion.

 

It hasn't been excessive, some people here just can't stand seeing Kentucky fans excited.

It was a huge win but it shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same breath on the same level as championships. I think the hopes of many Wildcat fans were doused a bit when the Kanter situation came to fruition along with the fact this team just couldn't get it done on the road. They've got limitations but they've really turned it on when it counts and that is an important characteristic.

Who is comparing this to championship wins? I keep seeing people saying that we shouldn't do that, but I haven't actually seen anyone do it. I'm sure I'm just over looking it.

Look on the left side of the page, halfway down, left column. 14 experts made their predictions. I don't see 1 UK vote from any of them.

 

UK was definitely NOT expected to win that game, at least by most of the country.

 

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament

I'm not shocked UK won. I won't be shocked if they win the whole thing but this was an upset. I really don't see how you can see it any other way.

I think the the uk haters are every bit as bad as the 18% :lol:. When it comes to ky, they are unreasonable and blinded by their hate.

 

First all you hear all year long is, "kentucky isn't that good blah blah blah"

 

Then when they get a big win, it's "kentucky should have won it's not like osu was very good anyways". It's funny.

 

And who, exactly are you talking about?

And who, exactly are you talking about?

 

Is there a mirror in your house? Go take a look at it :lol:.

Is there a mirror in your house? Go take a look at it :lol:.
:lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.