March 26, 201115 yr I asked a friend of mine who is a very good High School official and all he text back to me was "can he pitch for the Mets, we need him".
March 26, 201115 yr That was the best part of the game! I agree. I like Sullinger and wouldn't want to wish harm on anyone but if that stinger would have hit him in the face I could have more than likely laughed myself into stomach pains.
March 26, 201115 yr It was awesome. I don't care if he plays horrible tomorrow and shoots in the wrong goal at the buzzer to give UNC a win, Harrellson moved up a bunch of spots in my book by doing that. It was hilarious, and Sullinger deserved it for yelling in his face after every dunk IMO. The look on Sullys face when it happened was priceless. It was like in an instant he went from being the incredible hulk to a scared little puppy who had just been whipped with a news paper.
March 26, 201115 yr I agree. I like Sullinger and wouldn't want to wish harm on anyone but if that stinger would have hit him in the face I could have more than likely laughed myself into stomach pains. Me and my brother died laughing last night because of that. If it would have hit him in the face I would have felt awful about it, but it would have just made it more hilarious. A guy I played basketball with did that in an AAU game almost exactly like that......Only this one hit the guy in the worst spot a man can possibly be hit in :lol:. I think that's why we liked it so much more.
March 26, 201115 yr Me and my brother died laughing last night because of that. If it would have hit him in the face I would have felt awful about it, but it would have just made it more hilarious. A guy I played basketball with did that in an AAU game almost exactly like that......Only this one hit the guy in the worst spot a man can possibly be hit in :lol:. I think that's why we liked it so much more. It was funny as is just because it was so heat of the moment, but a good ole face shot right there would have been priceless. Especially if it would have busted his lips. :lol:
March 26, 201115 yr It looked like he was a hit man coming for him, he sought him out and launched it. We were at Bdubs and had a few to drink. When that play happened and they showed the replay I stood up and yelled "Josh Harrelson.... DODGE BALL CHAMPION!!!" That really was my favorite part of the game up til the end.
March 26, 201115 yr Harrelson was out of bounds twice before he even threw it off of him, looked like the ball and his foot both went out. But on point it looks 100% legal to me. I don't think anyone should ever throw it at someone's face to try and hurt them but I understand in the moment why you try and make it happen to get possession.
March 26, 201115 yr Harrelson was out of bounds twice before he even threw it off of him, looked like the ball and his foot both went out. But on point it looks 100% legal to me. I don't think anyone should ever throw it at someone's face to try and hurt them but I understand in the moment why you try and make it happen to get possession. I guess you saw it from Oxford , watching that is with your Ole Miss Rebels . I guess you didn't see the push from Sullinger to put him in that position .
March 26, 201115 yr In the Duke/Virginia Tech game in the ACC tourney someone from VaTech(name escapes me) did what harrellson did except he deliberately aimed it at Andre Dawkins face. No foul was called nor should there been a foul callled. It was out on Andre and Tech ball. It did fire up Nolan and Andre and Duke went on to put VaTech away after that play.
March 27, 201115 yr Harrelson was out of bounds twice before he even threw it off of him, looked like the ball and his foot both went out. I thought the same thing. I wasn't sure if his feet were out of bounds, but it definitely appeared that the ball touched the end-line before he came back up and threw it off Sullinger.
March 27, 201115 yr I thought the same thing. I wasn't sure if his feet were out of bounds, but it definitely appeared that the ball touched the end-line before he came back up and threw it off Sullinger. I couldn't see the ball OOB but his left foot looked awfully close.
March 27, 201115 yr I wonder how these posts would read if the roles were reversed. That play would have been hilarious no matter who did it IMO. Unless it was at the end of the game and the team a person rooted for lost because of it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.