Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh pegs Sulinger: question

Featured Replies

I wonder how these posts would read if the roles were reversed.

 

Is it funny when you slip and fall on ice? No... It's only funny when it is someone else. What is your point?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All part of the game and encouraged in street ball

Is it funny when you slip and fall on ice? No... It's only funny when it is someone else. What is your point?

 

:lol:

If they decide to make "Dodgeball 2" Jorts would be a great "Average Joe" player.

I saw a play like this in a HS game and the player got a Tech for it.

Harrelson was out of bounds twice before he even threw it off of him, looked like the ball and his foot both went out.

 

But on point it looks 100% legal to me. I don't think anyone should ever throw it at someone's face to try and hurt them but I understand in the moment why you try and make it happen to get possession.

 

I agree. I thought Jorts was definitely out of bounds...I also remember thinking that he traveled, but I haven't seen the play in a while.

I wonder how these posts would read if the roles were reversed.

 

Jorts would have caught the ball.

  • Author
Jorts would have caught the ball.

 

Well done, sir!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.