Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 189
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky fell apart at the end of the half. Looks like the same old crap from last year now.

West Virginia seems to be a little off right now.

 

Are you even watching the game?

Are you even watching the game?

 

It's just best to ignore. :lol:

If I wasn't watching the score there's no way I'd say UK was down 8.

What a screw job by the officials. Cats get off to a good start and all of a sudden the stripes put on WVU jerseys.

Refs have made two terrible calls on ky at the end of the half.

  • Author

Nice little 5 point spot from the officials at the end of the half there for WVU.

No, I don't think it's a screw job.

No, I don't think the refs are out to get Kentucky.

No, I am not someone to come on here when the team is playing bad and say it's all because of the officials.

 

But they really aren't doing the Big Blue any favors here. I've counted 3 very questionable fouls called on Kentucky thus far.

The refs act like they got new whistes before the game and are really excited to play with them. Pathetic.

I'm going to go cleanse by shooting some people on Black Ops.

No, I don't think it's a screw job.

No, I don't think the refs are out to get Kentucky.

No, I am not someone to come on here when the team is playing bad and say it's all because of the officials.

 

But they really aren't doing the Big Blue any favors here. I've counted 3 very questionable fouls called on Kentucky thus far.

 

Agreed on all counts. Giving up 4 points on the last two fouls is tough to take.

UK needs to be really careful to start the half and not get into foul trouble worse.

It's clear that a comeback is not possible with these refs. We're done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.