Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

UK needs to be really careful to start the half and not get into foul trouble worse.

 

By giving WVU players a 4' "no defend" zone? They've called several fouls where the defender was standing straight up and down. Not sure what else you can do other than simply concede points.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's clear that a comeback is not possible with these refs. We're done.
:lol:
It's clear that a comeback is not possible with these refs. We're done.

 

WV had some questionable calls early in the half too.

Charles Barkley is easily the most anti Big East person on the planet.

The last two fouls are the only awful calls against UK. There has been ticky tac crap on both sides. Lets not act like UK can't play D now.

Mazzulla is not that good, someone guard him.

 

You must not watch WV that often, Mazulla is an excellent player and is the leader of that team.

It's just best to ignore. :lol:

 

It really is.....there's no sense in even reading it.

But they really aren't doing the Big Blue any favors here. I've counted 3 very questionable fouls called on Kentucky thus far.

 

The refs, IMO, have called some real junk fouls against both teams.

WV had some questionable calls early in the half too.

 

Can you give specific example? I'm not calling you a liar, but I can't recall them.

 

The Terrence Jones foul on Kevin Jones I thought was bad.

The Harrellson foul 90 feet from the basket was crap.

The Hood foul was awful. I thought if anything they'd call that on Liggins.

 

That's the 3 specifics I have for Kentucky... What specifically is there for West Virginia?

The refs, IMO, have called some real junk fouls against both teams.

 

I agree, it's went both ways.

That last foul should have been a play-on, but if they were going to call a foul it was actually on West Virginia. These refs have me worried.

Can you give specific example? I'm not calling you a liar, but I can't recall them.

 

The Terrence Jones foul on Kevin Jones I thought was bad.

The Harrellson foul 90 feet from the basket was crap.

The Hood foul was awful. I thought if anything they'd call that on Liggins.

 

That's the 3 specifics I have for Kentucky... What specifically is there for West Virginia?

 

There was a foul on WVU's Jones, I think....that was absolutely a ghost call. The Harrelson foul was fine to me, that happens all the time. The Hood one was bad.

The last two fouls are the only awful calls against UK. There has been ticky tac crap on both sides. Lets not act like UK can't play D now.

 

Agreed...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.