Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

Pretty easy to see what can happen when you play D. Cut off the drive of WVU and they look lost.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note that I skipped the first 4 minutes of the half and UK made a 9-0 run. Should this go the other direction, back to COD I go.

I liked Jones effort coming out of halftime. Hit the boards, played some D, hustled after a couple of loose balls. The most energy I have seen from him in a while. but stop shooting three's ... pleeaassseeee.

Note that I skipped the first 4 minutes of the half and UK made a 9-0 run. Should this go the other direction, back to COD I go.

 

Have the game on standby...

Note that I skipped the first 4 minutes of the half and UK made a 9-0 run. Should this go the other direction, back to COD I go.

 

We appreciate the sacrifice for the team ....

We appreciate the sacrifice for the team ....

 

I think baseball players are the only ones who understand the superstitious UK fans!

After that Miller foul (that should have been a foul on a hand check by the defender first) I was going to post the one thing refs aren't calling in the tournament is the arm bar/hand check and then they call one on Jones.

I really thought this Miller was gone for good.

This Miller is really frustrating. If he's playing his best UK is up ten, IMO.

I really thought this Miller was gone for good.

 

Yeah, it looks like he and Knight change game plans from the Princeton game. Might be time for him to sit for a few minutes and leave Lamb in to see how that works.

Some WVU fan at my work wanted to be me $100 Flowers would have 5 blocks in this game. :lol: I didn't bet him. :cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.