March 19, 201115 yr :thumb:. One more stop and a score and Huggs calls a time out. As predicted. Way to make me look good Cats (and Huggs).
March 19, 201115 yr How about Ricky P throwing the UL players under the bus. :lol:What did he say, I missed it.
March 19, 201115 yr Author How about Ricky P throwing the UL players under the bus. :lol: Happens all the time.
March 19, 201115 yr I liked RP's line at halftime. "I never expected Morehead to run down the clock for that last shot. Their Coach had a dream. I had a nightmare." :lol:
March 19, 201115 yr If the Cats can get the whole team playing, UK will win this game with some breathing room to spare. Come on Miller and Jones!!!
March 19, 201115 yr What did he say, I missed it. He said he told them at the timeout not to let them get a look at 3, pretty much saying it was their fault not mine.
March 19, 201115 yr That is about as good as it gets coming out for the first four after halftime. Must have been a good halftime speech by Coach Cal. A much better coach than he gets credit for.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.