Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 189
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

TERRIBLE CALL!! (in all caps because I was trying to be really loud)

DF may have to watch this one on replay. :D

 

Yeah, finish my game to see UK has turned it around. Don't you all worry, I'll stay online!

Please show that last play again. I thought they were calling offensive on Mazzulla for the push off.

Funny thing Cats are winning and the talk of how bad the refs are have stopped.

 

It's because the refs aren't calling the garbage any longer.

Yeah, finish my game to see UK has turned it around. Don't you all worry, I'll stay online!

 

Just stay plugged in here to BGP and we will give you the updates.

 

Cats up 60-55 at the four minute TO. 3:57 to go.

I still can't get over the Hitler mustache MJ has in the Hanes commercial.

Yeah, finish my game to see UK has turned it around. Don't you all worry, I'll stay online!

 

Taking one for the team!!! :D

It's crucial to hit these foul shots!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.